Delivery Driver

Rosé's POV

"Guys I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry Chae," Lisa laughed.

We were all in Jennie's apartment for a sleepover since our spring midterms just finished.  I pouted as the girls were playing some game on Jisoo's PS5.  They were playing Warzone and I was playing with them until Jisoo took my controller away from me. She was scolding me asking me how I can be so bad at video games.

It's not my fault I got shot while reloading my gun, like excuse me game just make an unlimited bullet gun or something.

"Actually I'm kinda hungry too," Jennie said not taking her eyes away from the screen.

"If you're gonna order something make sure it comes with chicken!" Jisoo added while sniping someone in the game, and pumping her fists in the air. "Let's go!"

I might as well get what Jisoo wants, I am secretly using her card to pay...  I'll just order from Jollibee, they're chicken buckets are always good.

After I quickly looked at their menu I called the place and ordered what I thought would suffice for 4 hungry girls and gave them Jennie's address.

While I was still on call with the food place, Lisa yelled out something.

"Yeo Chae, ask them to bring their hottest delivery driver!"

I covered the mic of my phone, and whisper yelled to Lisa, "Hell no!"

Lisa rolled her eyes and got up walking towards me, and snatched the phone away from my hands.

"Excuse me? Hi yes, I was wondering if you can send your hottest delivery driver for our order?Okay! Thank you! Lisa said happily before hanging up the call.

The rest of the girls were laughing at Lisa's silliness, and praised the young girl for her guts.

"Was that really necessary Lili? What if we just gave them more work," I said while frowning.

"We'll just tip them good don't worry," she dismissed, "plus I'm doing this for you."

"For me?"

"Chae you're a junior in college, and still haven't had a special someone yet," Lisa lightly laughed.

"I don't have a problem with that. Even if I did you set me up on a blind date or something not with a random person from a Chicken delivery place!"

"Chill out Rosie, she isn't asking you to fuck the delivery driver," Jennie said coming to Lisa's defence. "If you think they're cute just ask them for their number or something."

"Plus we can always use some eye candy!" Jisoo yelled out still focused on her game.

I groaned as I went to sit on the lounge chair in the corner of the room away from the girls.

They always do this!  Setting me up with the most random people.

While waiting for our order to arrive I was doing my own thing on my phone while the girls were continuing to plan their game.

After about 25 more minutes of waiting the door bell rang, meaning the hot delivery driver was here.

I went into Jisoo's bedroom, so I can get her card to pay for the food.

Third Person POV

Jennie and Jisoo were continuing to play the game, and Lisa got up since no once else was getting up to answer the door.

"Gosh sometimes it's like I'm not even the youngest one out of us all." Lisa rolled her eyes while opening the door.

"Oh my god!" Lisa shouted.