Vlive Surprise

Synopsis: Y/n is a kpop idol that's currently busy shooting her new drama, which results in her not having enough time for her fans and Rosé (whom she is married to in secret, but pretend to be "bffs" with to the public eye.) Meanwhile Rosé is having her birthday Vlive where she has the misfortune of dealing with rude comments. Does Y/n save the day by surprising Rosé in the midst of her Vlive?

Third Person POV

Y/n sighed in frustration as she ran her fingers through her hair.  She was currently on a 5 minute water break from shooting her new drama, Descendants of the Sun. Shooting this drama has been very demanding on her as she had to fly out to many different locations. One of which being Greece.

This meant that Y/n wasn't able to be as interactive as she wished to be with her fans, and more importantly give the attention her wife, Rosé needed.

Rosé and Y/n first met each other at the young age of 16 when they were both trainees under YG. To say they hit it off immediately would be an understatement. They both were practically attached by the hip as soon as they exchanged names.

At some point during their training, the two talented teens developed deep romantic feelings for each other that Rosé brought up to surface first. Asking out the younger girl a day before she and her three band mates debuted:

August 7, 2016.

Y/n always resents the brown eyed girl for asking her out first. That's why Y/n vowed to herself that she would be the one to propose to her girlfriend when the time comes.

Which happened to be on November 16, 2018. Approximately two years after the couple started dating.

Y/n was known across the industry for her jaw dropping visuals. The same visuals that landed her a lead drama role, even before she debuted as a singer. This resulted in her taking the life changing decision of becoming a soloist instead of being a part of a girl group. Both YG and Y/n thought that it would be easier scheduling wise if she was a soloist in case it interferes with her acting endeavors.

Taking the industry by storm, Rosé with her chart topping hits with her group and Y/n with her award winning songs and roles. This couple would've been Korea's infamous power couple.

That is if they were public...

The media has photographed Y/n and Rosé when they were both 16. Being well aware of their friendship at a young age. This meant that the two girls were branded as one of the industries cutest friendships.

No one ever speculated that the two girls would be madly in love with each other, and the idea of them being married to one another would never cross anyone's mind.

Rosé and Y/n both decided to play along with this "best friend" title that they were ultimately given. It's not that they were ashamed of being with each other, but they knew how nasty it could get when idols reveal that they are dating. It could hinder success and potentially cause issues along the relationship.

Of course there were few blips along the way. One being observant fans noticing that Rosé and Y/n had matching couple's ring sets (prior to when they were married). Luckily Rosé was able to play it off by saying that she intended to buy matching rings for her and her friend, but she accidentally ended up buying couple's rings. No one questioned her explanation as it made perfect sense with Rosé's clumsy personality.