Goal

TW: mentions of sexual assault

*not proofread

Y/n's POV

I ran as fast as I could while dribbling the soccer ball with as much control as I can. I look up and see my teammate Ryujin up ahead close to the net, but she was offside, fuck.

Looks like I'm gonna have to push through the defense, and somehow break this tie.

The score was currently 2-2, and it shouldn't have been. The team we were playing against was not good, they were so fucking ass. I'm cringing at the fact that we allowed them to score two shots on net, and now I have to make this shot on net with 20 seconds left until full time is called. If I fuck up, and I don't make this, one my star soccer player reputation is going to get bruised and two we will go into overtime.

I'm really not trying to run for another 30 minutes to beat a team that I know we are so much better than. If we lose this game we will be disqualified, and this team will move on to the semi-finals.

How they even made it to the quarter-finals?

I have no idea. They probably won games out of pure luck, and I was not going to let that happen again. It's my senior year, and probably the last time I'm going to be playing soccer. I don't really see myself playing in University unless I get scouted.

With that said everything seemed to be in slow-motion. I could hear the cheering of my school on one half of the bleachers, then on the other half of the bleachers were the students of the team we were against. But it wasn't just our two schools.

Students of Soongduk high school were also here... Soongduk was my school, Daejeon High's rival school. It first started off with a rivalry in academics and sports, but that quickly turned into a hatred for the students of the other school.

You would find out that more students bully each other across the different schools then within the actual school. It was that bad.

Soongduk students were probably here to scope out the enemy, which was us. Each year the finals ended up being Daejeon vs Soongduk, and it's been an almost even amount of wins for each school. My school has 24 championships and Soongduk has 23 championships.

This year being my final year, I hope to win another championship giving us a 2 title advantage over the school, which will be the first time for that to ever happen in history. A consecutive win would give us major bragging rights.

Now back to the game. All my mind was focused on was the ball between my feet, and the net that was about 15 meters away from me.

I use my speed to get passed the first defender, but then got trapped at another defender. I do a step over to fake out the third defender and make it closer to the net.

Two more defender's left...

While approaching the first defender I start slow, and I do a Maradona to get around the player. The final defender who was also the sweeper was all that stopping me from scoring on net. I know I can't use any of my floor tricks on them, so I work with the tricks I know. I use the rainbow flick, sending the ball over my back and in front of my defender.

I quickly run in front of the player before the ball hit the ground. I was still a bit far from the net, but I took my chances and I volleyed the ball towards the net.

The stands were quiet, everyone was quiet.

The referee then blew his whistle signaling that the shot has been made. He then blew his whistle once more but this time a little longer meaning the game was now over.