Will you be my valentine?

Seoul, South Korea
February 13, 2021

My sister and I are currently playing dress up, trying on thousands of different outfits.  We are in dire need of looking our best since we're going to a Blackpink concert.

"Y/n/n how does this one look?" My sister asked flaunting her outfit. "You think it'll grab Lisa's attention?" She asked hopefully.

"No you look like a monkey, go change." I said bluntly making her frown.

Y/s/n and I are both ot4, but sometimes we have a member that totally bias wrecks us. As you can assume for my sister it was Lisa. And mine? Well mine was the one and only Park Chaeyoung.

The goal of today's concert for the both of us was to hopefully grab the attention of the members. Bonus points if it's our bias wrecker.  I'm honestly not as delusional as my sister, so I'm not really expecting for us to get noticed by the girls. Luckily we got floor seats close to the stage, but there'll still be so many fans trying to do the same as us.

Finally, Y/s/n and I both settled with adequate outfits, and made our way to the car. We made sure to also bring the signs we made for the concert with us.

My sister's sign read, 'Lisa, I would sell my family for you!'

Whereas my sign read, "Rosé will you be my valentine?"

As you can see my sister went for the more crazy/absurd approach with her sign, while I kept it simple and sweet.  With it being Valentine's day tomorrow I thought it would be nice to base my sign off the occasion.  However thinking about it now, I realized I should've been more creative.  It's not that I expected Rosé to accept my my valentine's day proposal, but I was really hoping to grab her attention today.

Our 45 minute drive to the venue was a blast.  Since we were going to a Blackpink concert we only thought that it was appropriate for us to listen to their songs.  We jammed out to Whistle all the way to Crazy Over You.

Finally Y/s/n was able to find a parking spot at the crowded venue, and we made our way inside after showing our tickets.

I hope my sister and I have an amazing time today.  Buying tickets for this concert was not cheap, but if it meant seeing these wonderful girls, it's totally worth it.

The show then went on for the next 90 minutes. It was a blast! The girls gave it their all on stage like always, and overall it was better than I expected. Like I had assumed many fans were trying to gain the attention of the girls, but not many succeeded. Y/s/n and I sure didn't.

It was now time for the final song of the concert which was Lovesick Girls. At this point the girls were just goofing off on stage, and having fun. They weren't doing their choreography, but instead laughing with each other and interacting with fans.

Y/s/n and I were screaming with our all, as we loved this song so much, and this song would sadly end the concert. I was a bit upset that we weren't able to grab the attention of the girls, but it was okay. It doesn't take away from the fact that we had an amazing time tonight.

My eyes were on Rosé when I noticed Lisa next to her laughing her ass off.

What's so funny?

That's when I followed her gaze, and realized she was looking at my sister's sign. The one that read 'Lisa, I would sell my family for you!'

Holy shit! Lisa noticed my sister! I quickly nudged Y/s/n letting her know that she's been noticed by Lisa.

"Yeo sis! Look at Lisa she's laughing at your sign!" I shouted over the music.