Softie

Rosé's POV

I've been dating my current girlfriend Y/n for about 8 months now, and I couldn't be happier!

Many students at our school were shocked when Y/n and I came out as a couple due to the very unlikely match.

Y/n was the very lowkey, mysterious quiet girl at school. She kept to herself most of the time, and had a very small circle. Unless you were her close friend, you would not see her smiling, or showing any emotion for that matter.

That's why World War III broke out when Y/n and I walked into the school for the first time holding hands.

The mysterious quiet girl who doesn't smile dating the popular bubbly girl who everyone loves!

Even my friends were at disbelief when I told them I had a crush on her, imagine their reaction when they found out I was dating her...

But they don't know her like I do, no one does.

That whole mysterious "I have no emotions" loner vibes she gives off is an act. In reality she is the softest, kindest, and the biggest romantic ever!

----x----

"There is no way that she's affectionate with you." Jisoo laughed, making the other girls laugh as well.

"Guys stoppp, I know she comes off reserved, but she's actually a huge romantic and such a softie!" I whined.

"Uh huh, I'll believe that the day Lisa is a terrible dancer, never." Jennie said with disbelief.

"Where does she take you on dates?" Lisa asked, "The cemetery?" She finished.

That made all the girls break out laughing.

"Do you guys even kiss?"

"Do you give each other gifts, or do you both exchange human sacrifices?"

"Does she give you her blood to show love?"

"Does she give you fist bumps instead of kisses?"

"Does she even f-"

"OMG stop it!" I yelled out. "I can't believe you guys, stop judging my girlfriend! She's more romantic and better than anyone you guys can ever get!" I finished off irritated with the comments the girl's were making about my baby.

She just get's shy and she's really socially awkward.

"I'll believe that when I see it." Jisoo shared, while the girls nodded in agreement.

"Fine, I'll prove it to you." I said determined to prove them wrong.

----x----

"Babe the girls don't think you're affectionate with meee." I pouted to Y/n.

"Awhh why do they think that?" She said with a little pout.

"I don't know babe, you tell me?" I replied with attitude.

Y/n and I are currently in her room hanging out after school.

"I'm sorry Rosie, you know how I am, it's hard for me to be so vulnerable to my emotions in front of others." She sadly explained.

"Don't apologize love, it's not your fault.  It's just the girls have been giving me such a hard time because of this." I explained to her.

She just nuzzled her head in my neck in response, and wrapped her arms around me. 

"I'll work on it baby" Y/n mumbled into my neck."

God I love this girl so much.

----x----