Just Go With it

Third Person POV

Gangnam Steak House
6:50 p.m.

You
I'm at the restaurant already, I'll see you soon

Y/n arrived 10 minutes early to her date that her friend Lucas set her up on. Apparently his friend Taemin took an interest in the girl, and wanted to take her out.

Initially Y/n said no. She wasn't interested in Taemin, especially because he was couple years her senior. But also because he was a man.

Lucas however kept bothering Y/n since Taemin was persistent and said, "Lucas just make her go on one date with me. I won't bother her ever again after that if she doesn't want to see me."

So here Y/n was at a restaurant in Gangnam so she can get Taemin out of her hair.

"Welcome to Gangnam Steak House! My name is Mina, are you ready to order?" A waitress asked Y/n with a big smile on her face.

"My date isn't here yet, so I'll order when they arrive." Y/n smiled to the waitress.

Y/n didn't mean to, but she had a pretty loud voice so those who were seated around her heard her words to the waitress.

She looked around and noticed people from other tables listening in on the conversation which she totally didn't mind since it wasn't really a private matter.

The girl really needs to practice using her indoor voice.

"That's fine! I'll come by later then," The waitress smiled leaving Y/n's table.

Gangnam wasn't a place that Y/n usually found herself in. I mean it was the rich, designer filled, night club scene. And Y/n wasn't able to afford that life style yet, so she was a bit taken back when Taemin made reservations in the district.

Well at least he's kinda rich I guess? The girl told herself.

Taking a look around her, the restaurant was pretty busy today. Not all the tables were filled with bodies, but most were.

Just in front of Y/n's table was a huge family of 8 enjoying dinner, and behind her seemed to be a young high school couple. To her left was a team of baseball players, and finally on her right was an old married couple.

Other than the old couple Y/n wondered how the hell did everyone else manage to afford a meal from here.

7:00 p.m.

10 minutes quickly flew by with Y/n's curious thoughts, and Taemin should be here by now. Both parties agreed to be at the restaurant at 7, but he's still not here.

- 1 point for Taemin since he's not here on time

It's alright though she understands that some people show up a couple minutes late.

Continuing to play some random game on her phone Y/n opened her messages app and noticed that Taemin hasn't seen the message she sent earlier.

He's probably driving.

Y/n got bored of her phone, and started reading the menu again. Maybe she can decide what she wants to order later? Looking at the dishes and having her eyes widen at the outrageous prices took another 15 minutes of Y/n's time.