Used (pt.2)

A/N : A lot of you were asking for part 2, and who am I to deny you all of what you want :) Your wish is my command, so here is part 2 of Used!!! Thank you to all those who were interested in a second part <3

Y/s/n = (your sister's name)

———————————————

After receiving that text from Rosé I felt empty.  So she's finally dating Jungkook huh? And she had to use me, to get him to ask her out.  This didn't falter any love I had for her. I would still do anything for her, and I was just thinking about how I could help her when her heart gets broken by him.

I really need to start putting myself first, but today isn't that day .

I splash some water on my face in attempt to lessen the redness of my eyes, and walk back to my room.  I enter my room to see my older sister sitting on the foot of my bed.

Once she notices my presence she gestures for me to take a seat beside her on my bed. Which I do.

"Y/n tell me what happened? I saw you crying when you came home, and your eyes are all red." My sister worriedly said.

"It's nothing, don't worry about me." I said giving her a fake smile.

I didn't want my older sister to worry about me. No one knew about my feelings for Rosie, and I would like to keep it that way.

"Y/n/n don't lie to me..." My sister continued.

"Unnie! I'm really not can you drop it." I responded starting to get annoyed.

She then was silent for a minute, probably thinking about something then spoke up once again. "Is it Rosé?"

"W-wait what?" I answered confused. How did she know!?

"Bingo." She laughed. "So it is Rosé."

"What do you mean?" I answered acting clueless.

"Oh come on Y/n you may have everyone else fooled, but not me. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see how in love you are with her." She said a matter of factly.

"Oh." That's all I could reply with.

I really thought that I was doing a good job hiding my feelings, but I guess not.

"So once again, I'm going to ask you Y/n what's going on?" She asked calmly.

I decided that there was no reason to lie anymore, and told my sister everything. From me being in love with the blonde haired girl, to being her comfort when ever her relationships failed, to being used by her, and leading all to my heartbroken state.

To say my sister was furious when I was done was an understatement. I could see smoke coming from her ears. She suddenly got up and walked towards the living room and grabbed her car keys from the coffee table.

I was quickly following behind her, "Jheez slow down, where the hell are you going!"

"Giving that whore a piece of my mind." My sister replied monotone.

"Hey don't call her a whore!" I angrily replied. "Just fucking drop it unnie, it's not worth it." I continued calmer.

"Fineee." She finally gave in.

"Oh but since you already have your keys, can we go get ice cream?" I asked her excitedly.

She rolled her eyes before saying yes, and we both made our way to the car.

————x————

The car ride with my sister was fun until my sister brought up Rosé again.