"Do you really think that just because we survived a villain attack we would get cocky?" I ask in a cold voice, my hair shadowing my eyes.

"Well let me tell you something. You assholes are completely wrong! You think we would be cocky because we almost died?! Our lives were at risk the entire time and our teacher almost died! I personally had to help my teacher fight off these villains! And you want to know something?! I almost died several times! One slip up and my head could have been gone! Then I had to fight some creature made to kill the fucking symbol of peace! But you know what?! I killed the creature! Because of me we are alive here today and still able to become hero's while you assholes try to get rich and famous! You are the people that give hero's a bad reputation! And if I seem cocky to you it's because I know that I could kill all of you where you stand and not bat an eye doing it! Now get the fuck out of my way!" I shout at them. They all run off completely terrified and I grab my stuff walking out of the room. The class follows still dead silent and I take a few deep breaths so I don't accidentally blow up on one of them. I feel a tug at my sleeve and look over to Nezuko and Keigo.

"Dad? Are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm just fine buddy. People like that just get on my nerves. Now let's go get some food." I say with a soft smile. No matter how mad I get these two will be able to calm me down.

"Right!" he says with a big smile. I laugh a little and grab Nezuko's hand and place a soft kiss on the back of it.

"What was that for?" she asks.

"Nothing. Just you being here with me." I say. We walk down to the cafeteria and I open the doors and all the students go silent upon seeing me. Guess word spreads fast when you scare the crap out of some students. Now I just have to focus on the sports festival.

Time Skip - 2 Weeks (didn't want to add a bunch of filler and just get straight to it)

I was sitting in the locker room, waiting to be called out to the field with the rest of my classmates. Keigo was chilling with Aizawa and Hizashi in the announcers room. Let's hope his ears don't bleed.

"Will all students start making there way to the field?" Hizashi asks over the mic. I stand up and lead my class out of the locker room and we walk down the tunnel until we reach the field.

"And now introducing the class that survived the villain attack, Hero Courses 1-A!" Hizashi says. The crowd bursts into cheers and most of the class gets nervous.

"How do you still look so bored?" Kaminari asks.

"It's a special skill i've learned. It's called 'Don't give a shit.' Comes in handy." I say as we all line up.

"And now for our referee, the 18+ heroine Midnight!" he shouts as Midnight walks up to the podium in her hero outfit. There were several comments made about this and I just shake my head in annoyance.

"Hello everybody! Now before we begin let's get a speech from our freshman representative! Izuku Kamado please come on up!" she says. I sigh and walk up to the stage and take the mic.

"Yeah i'm no good at speeches so i'm gonna make this quick. Growing up there was one thing I learned. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. Ignore them. If someone tells you to give up on your dream you push through and show them that you can do it. It doesn't matter if you are quirkless or have a villainous quirk. Show the world that there expectations were wrong and that you proved them wrong. So let me hear it! Go beyond...." I start.

"Plus Ultra!" the crowd finishes. The crowd erupts into cheers and I walk back down to my spot.

"That was a good speech. How long did it take to come up with?" Kaminari asks.