Its A Mad World ☠️

*Alex is having a hard time dealing with the death of his boyfriend as he has flashbacks of the two of them *

Pair: ralex /romance

Co edited by : @_sickauthor_

Trigger warning: mentions of suicide, depression, alcohol, drug abuse, death, swearing, abuse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadness, utter complete sadness was the way to describe how Alex felt as he

looked up at the melancholy sky. Tears threatened to fall upon his face as he took in a deep breath and looked at the name written neatly across the headstone.

Here lies Reginald Peters

Beloved son, boyfriend, and friend. For heaven has truly gained an angel. R. I. P

As Alex sat there softly leaning against the grave, as the tears started to stream down his face.

" Why didn't you tell me, " he asked to his once lover.

" I could have helped you. " He reached out as he rested his head in his hands.

" Why him,"  he whispered.

As he there sat reliving the final hours of that fateful day, memories of them danced around his head. As the one he loves final moments played in his mind,

he wondered if he could have stopped it if he had just been there.

Maybe, just maybe, he would still be here and not in this shallow grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere*

Alex looked over at his sleeping boyfriend as he drove to the beach for a lazy day. A day, just one, to be remembered. At least he got Reggie out of the house of chaos, (also known as the peters household).

He smirked at his boyfriend and as he ran his fingers through his hair, making Reggie moan in delight. Alex chuckled.

" Good to know I still affect you," he teased him playfully.

Reggie sat up smoothing out his now messed up hair, making Alex pout knowing his work was destroyed. Reggie rolled his eyes.

"You'll always have that effect on me, silly," Reggie replied.

They drove down the twisty road towards the beach, sitting hand in hand watching all the people go by their car, smiling and laughing at one another.

Reggie turned to Alex softly smiling at him happily.

"Do think we will ever be like that?" Reggie asked,
pointing to a seemingly married couple holding hands on the beach.