"Who's the other hero?" Kaminari asks.

"That would be me." a voice calls out. We look over and see someone wearing a weird space suit.

"Oh my god, it's the hero Thirteen!" Uraraka says fangirling. Please tell me I want like that.

"That's right i'm the hero Thirteen! I've built this facility to train hero's like you to rescue people. But before that there's something I want to speak with you all about. You all may know my quirk black hole. It has been used to save millions of people. But as easily as it can save someone, it can easily take someone's life. You all are here to learn how to control your quirks so you can avoid situations like this. Remember that." Thirteen says. Everyone nods there heads taking the speech to heart. We all go inside the building and stop at the top of a stairwell where Aizawa speaks again.

"There are several different facilities where you will learn to rescue people under different conditions." he says.

"Cool! They even have fake villains." Kirishima says pointing passed Aizawa. We all look down to the center to see a purple mist forming and villains start stepping out of it.

"Those aren't fake villains. Thirteen protect the kids. Izuku. Your with me." he says.

"Right." I say summoning my sword to my side.

"Wait Eraser. Is it smart to let him down there with all those villains?" Thirteen asks.

"This kid has more ability than you and me combined. I say he's qualified. Now let's go." Aizawa says jumping down after him. I crouch down into a runners position and place my hand on the handle of my sword. I release a sharp breath and lightning starts crackling around me.

"Breath of Thunder First Form - Thunderclap and Flash - Six Fold!" I say.

(he doesn't kill and the trees are all villains)

I jump off the last villain and raise my blade, still in the air.

"Breath of Water Eighth Form - Waterfall Basin!" I say as water covers my blade.

I turn around and slam the sword into the ribs of another villain

I turn around and slam the sword into the ribs of another villain. I jump forward and kick a villain in the face then use it as a launching pad and jump up.

"Breath of the Beast Fifth Fang - Crazy Cutting!" I shout unsealing my second blade.