PROLOGUE.

~"here's to new beginnings!!"

Bigg boss is said to be one of the most controversial show of all time. You might make some real bonds or indulge in some massive controversies that you'll never be able to get yourself out of. No matter how much it suck to live in that house or be with those same set of people, but once the show ends you miss every bit of it and die to have a reunion with those 'same' people again.
Rumors are Avneet Kaur one of most mysterious actresses of the industry is entering the show this time along side some others one from which is Siddharth Nigam who is said to be one of the most 'dangerous' yet brilliant actors.

Let's see what this show brings for them some pure bonds or more controversies awaits there way!!

Note: the rules would be modified , it won't be exactly like in the show.
Also unlike my other books it would contain some slang language.

*********

< READ BEFORE YOU START THE BOOK >

A/N
Ok so here it is guyz I hope and wish that you all will show the same amount of love you show to my previous books.

Trying something new hope it turns out to be fine. Also I will be taking inspiration from the already existing scenarios, so  bigg boss watchers might find it familiar, telling you all already so you don't point it out during the chapters.
Also except 4 all the other participants would be imaginary so i dont hesitate to make them do whatever I want because everything in that house always go to extreme so maybe some had to go to that level don't want anyone to hate some real people..😅

The four would be SIDDHARTH, AVNEET , NAIRA , KARTIK

ik many of u would wish to see Abhinavi but I can't add more than 4 people whom I like or it would be very difficult to do eliminations or to make them do something not that appropriate during a task.
And as my username is KAIRA and SIDNEET I have to keep them as my top priority.

Ps: the main couple is still Sidneet as most of the readers are sidneetians but would still try and give enough parts of kaira

Do vote and comment and vote tell you you feel about the new story

So here's to the beginning of a new journey ..
Cheers!!🥂

Above is the montage of bigg boss season 15 (made by me)

Give Shoutouts I won't mind ;) !!

Also it doesn't really matter if u watch the show or not all the rules would be told and I hope you'll like it!

-kairasidneet