Chapter 65: Dawn's Second Deal

Dawn had got the Butler, Chef and the service staff from Cartier Manor for the evening, much to the annoyance of the Maids who were sure they could handle the guests on their own. In case they needed, they would have preferred to call for help from Occulta Palace. All the Maids except Sisi were sent by Lady Princess Crystala Lidwig and therefore were loyal to her. They also believed they were the best and those from the Manor couldn't match up. It was their duty to look after any guest of the young Mistress.

The two sets of guests got along well enough. Hanna and Fedrick were from the same college and had spent over 2 months on the Term Project together. There was no animosity between them. While GeepSpirit and Elarondo teams were slightly hostile, they were form the same industry and not directly in competition, so soon they got talking about the market, pricing, economic progress and international trade.

The Butler and his team ensured they had a constant supply of snacks, coffee and non-alcoholic drinks. All the guests were awed by the service and the professionalism of the staff working for Dawn Hale and their impression of her improved further.

While the Butler took care of the guests, Dawn spoke to Dusk and Rusks. Once she had their concurrence, she spent another 20 minutes reading social media posts as she did not want to come back too early. She wanted her guests to think that she was in a long and difficult discussion with the promotors.

Then she called the Butler and asked him to serve the Dinner, and call the guests to come to the Dining Room.

Dawn was the perfect host. She had spent too much time with the Royal Family and had learned to behave like any member of the 'Upper Crust' as her friends called them. While they sat for dinner, the guests were dying to ask about what the Promotors had decided, but since the Host did not bring up the topic, neither could they...

The dinner of course was awesome. The Manor Chef was a good one. The entire Manor staff knew that Dawn Hale was the effective mistress of both Cartier Manor and the Regis Apartment as Dusk Hale rarely bothered any more. Dawn's guests would always receive the best treatment.

Since she often brought members of the Royal Family to the Manor, the Manager had got special trainers to train the entire staff and upgrade their quality and standards of work. They were now close to what Dusk often called 'The Insane Perfectionist Planners' of the Royal Family's staff.

As they were close to the end of the dinner, the Butler stepped into the room and announced, "Her Highness, Lady Princess Crystala Lidwig has arrived. She says she will have coffee with you."

Dawn stood up. All others in the room immediately stood up.

"Oh sure! Yes, she is a little early, but by all means ask her to come here. Let her know the menu so if she would oblige us by joining us for dinner." She said immediately.

Lady Crystala entered the room looking beautiful and regal. Scarlet had requested her to help Dawn and ensure that she was not bullied by the more experienced Investment Bankers. Scarlet could unfortunately not get into the deal herself. Crystala, always interested in the lively activities of the children, immediately agreed.

"Good evening Dawn. I did not know you have visitors for dinner. Or I would not barge in early." She said and turned to the guests. "Sorry for disturbing your dinner, please go ahead."

Even as the guests sat nervously, Crystala asked the Butler to get her an alcohol cocktail. The Butler knew her choices well because she visited Cartier Manor at least twice a month.

"I am sorry, Your Highness, there is no alcohol in the Apartment because Mistress Dawn Hale is underaged for drinking... I was not aware you were coming, or I would have got it from the Manor." He replied apologetically.