Chapter 20: Polyxter Plan

Even as Dusk and her companions spent time to look at various apartments, the media was abuzz with news.

Royal Chaser's Channel (Taken from Website)

Emperor visits Regis CBD:

The Royal Entourage was seen moving out of the Imperial Palace today at mid-day, moving in the direction of Central Business District of Regis. The Emperor has not been in that area in the last 30 years at least! What is happening?

Our newspersons confirmed that the Emperor of Bravadia was in the vehicle along with Prince Collin Sacramento, Crown Prince of Olixer Kingdom. They visited L J Tower, in downtown Regis. The building was the former Corporate Office of Luke Jones AJP, owned by the mysterious Luke Jones, believed to be a close friend of the Royal Family.

The top floor of the building is now the Regional Head Office of Dusk Hale Holdings LLC, owned by Dusk Hale, the well-known Student Entrepreneur, one of the richest women in the country and rumoured to be the Girlfriend of Crown Prince Julien Lidwig.

Click here for details of Dusk Hale Holdings LLC,

Click here for details of Merger of Luke Jones LJP with Dusk Hale Holdings LLC

The trip has led to intense speculation as Dusk Hale is reported to be the secret girlfriend of Crown Prince, Julien Lidwig. Should we be looking forward to the largest wedding feast in the history of Regis? We will keep you posted!

Click here for details of Dusk Hale's Midnight visit to Imperial Palace

For some reason, the official response from the Imperial Government's news team has been an absolute silence. They are not even acknowledging the incident.

Whereamitoday:

@Lookernetwork: 100s of Imperial Security Officers flood {this} building in downtown Regis today at mid-day. What is happening? Anyone in the building? Keep us updated.

@motis: They blocked all entrances. I am stuck in the lobby. Meanest guns I have seen in my life.

@Postcaster: I know that building. My brother worked all last night to get the office spruced up. Its @DuskHale's Regis office! Is it inauguration perhaps?

@motis: Emperor Willian Lidwig just went up the elevator! All Executive Elevators taken over by Security. He actually waved as we went on our knees. Said 'Rise' before getting into the elevator. Who's the handsome guy with him. So richly dressed. My legs went jelly just seeing him!

@Lookernetwork: @motis, why is he there? Any idea? Did he go to @DuskHale office then?

@motis: Yes, the elevators stopped on the 29th floor. The board here says its Dusk Hale! The #EmperorBravadia visits @DuskHale instead of the other way round? I am so dying to meet her!

@Postcaster: @motis meet @DuskHale and do what? Ask her for a date?

@motis: @Postcaster, I am a girl. @DuskHale dates @JulienLidwigBravadia. I don't stand a chance. No, she is my idol. And if she can make #EmperorBravadia visit her, she is my favourite Celebrity!

BFFN – Premier (Taken from website)

Breaking-News: Dusk Hale Holdings LLC reorganises its structure. Shareholding from Subsidiary Roldosy Properties Corp LLC transferred to parent company. Dusk Hale Holdings becomes direct shareholder of Polyxter Retail Infra Inc, third largest Mall company in Bravadia. Details awaited.