Chapter 50: Listing of Farmhand

BFFN – Premium (Taken From Website)

Headline News: Potaponiac Farmhand Estate Inc. completes Pre-Listing process:

Potaponiac Farmhand Estate Inc. completed it's Pre-Listing Process and got approval from ISEMB and RMSE for listing at 5:45 pm today.

The approval was given by the Chairperson of ISEMB at his office in the presence of Princess Catherine Lidwig, Duchess of East Arcadia (the owner of the company at that point of time), her Guardian, Ms. Susco, Director of Dusk Hale Holdings LLC, Dawn Hale, sister of Dusk Hale, who has been the guiding force behind the entire project and a team of 5 fellow students from Tempest Island College, Regis who worked with her to get the listing formalities done. The Dean of Finance of the college, the Project Guide, was also present.

The event is considered important as it is the first independent business started by the 17-year-old Princess Catherine, who has earlier simply followed the lead of her close friend, Duchess Dusk Hale.

The project is also considered important because it kick-starts the restructuring of Agricultural and Farm Holdings that her brother, Crown Prince Julien Lidwig, has been pushing for.

Not surprisingly, Lord Melster, Minister of Finance, was present in the ISEMB office along with Mr. Corso Flander, Minister of Commerce, Princess Scarlet Lidwig, Governor of Arcadia and the Deputy Imperial Advocate General. Such august presence has never been there for a listing approval of any company in the history of ISEMB.

Also present during the approval were the President of Elarondo Financial Advisors LLP, the largest Financial Advisory Firm in Bravadia (whose son is on the project team with Dawn Hale) and the President, CEO and Managing Directors of GeepSpirit Investment Advisors Inc., the biggest Investment Banking Company in Bravadia (the youngest daughter of the family is on the project team). Both sets of family member are reported to have given unofficial advice and have helped review the documents for the team.

As reported earlier, this is the first time a team of students has done any work on listing of a company, practically on their own.

Young Achiever's Channel (Taken from Website)

Pre-Listing Agreement signed in Potaponiac Farmhand Estate project:

In a complete departure from norms, the signing of the investment agreement between Potaponiac Farmhand Estate Inc and its new shareholders was done at an event organised at the Cartier Manor, the Country House of the famous Student Entrepreneur and now Duchess of Sparta.

As a rule, an investment agreement is a solemn affair, mostly done in a private office, in the presence of lawyers, attested by an officer of court and then uploaded on the server of the Ministry of Commerce.

Princess Catherine, on the other hand, decided to have a party to celebrate her first independent business deal. She claimed that all previous ones were done by others for her. She "rented" the venue from her friend and fellow Director, Duchess Dusk Hale. The staff at the Manor did everything that is required for the party, coordinating with Event Managers from Hotels Maximus Inc., a Subsidiary of Dusk Hale Holdings LLC.

Newspersons from 22 news media channels, including YAC were invited by the Event Manager and were on hand to report on the unprecedented event.

Investors came on to the podium built in the main Ball Room and affixed their tokens publicly, with the actions showcased on massive Holovision Screens (believed to have been gifted by Princess Catherine to her friend and companion, Dawn Hale, the Second Mistress of the House of Hale). Thereafter Ms. Susco, signed as Amicus Curie of Princess Catherine and Duchess Hale.