"This is not the time or place for this. You can settle your problems some other time." Aizawa says with his quirk active.

"Tch! Fine." I say walking back to my seat. The other five walk back to there seats and Aizawa stands at the front.

"There's one more announcement I need to make. On Tuesday we will be doing our hero training in an off school facility. You are permitted to wear your hero costume but be warned that you may not be used to them yet so they could hinder your movement. That's all. And here's Present Mic." he says dropping to the ground, already in his sleeping bag.

"And i'm using a ditch. I'm to annoyed for his loud mouth. Keigo you wanna come with me?" I ask.

"Yay! No loud man!" Keigo cheers making Aizawa stifle a laugh.

"I saw that ya hobo. And i'll see ya later Koko. I'll be back by the next class." I say picking up Keigo. I walk over to the window and jump out of it.

"Woohoo!" Keigo cheers as we free fall. I land on the ground and walk around.

"Wanna go see if a class is doing hero training?" I ask.

"Sure." he says. I walk towards the training grounds and head to the one I can hear sounds from. I jump up to the ledge and sit on the windowsill like I did last time and make sure Keigo doesn't accidentally fall. I look down to see the big 3 doing some training. There were no other people here so I guess the rest of there class didn't come train. I watch as Mirio drops through the floor and reappears at another point. The shy guy shifts one hand to tentacles and the other to a clam shell and starts doing some target practice. Blue hair flies around, shooting some kind of weird spiral energy from her hands and shoots some floating targets. She turns to shoot another one but seems to notice me and loses her balance. She manages to catch herself and flies over to me.

"Hey your the kid from the other day! What are you doing back here? And why do you have a kid?" she asks as Keigo slightly hides behind my arm.

"I ditched class and this is Keigo. Keigo say hi." I say. He waves and she waves back with a big smile.

"Nejire?! What are you doing?!" Mirio calls out. She turns to him and he can see me now.

"He came back! Maybe you guys could have your fight this time!" she says flying down. I pick up Keigo and jump to the ground, landing in front of them carefully.

"Oh it's the sword guy. I never got your name last time." Mirio says.

"The names Izuku Kamado. And this little bird is Keigo Kamado." I say. He looks up shyly and waves to them.

"Is he your little brother?" Nejire asks.

"No actually. He's my son." I say shocking them.

"S-son?" Mirio and Nejire ask. Shy guy just looks surprised but doesn't speak.

"Don't worry he's adopted not biological. Doesn't mean I love him any less though." I say ruffling his hair. They let out a sigh of relief and I realize I still don't know the shy guys name.

"Oh hey. I still don't know your name." I say looking at him. He seems to freeze and hides behind Mirio.

"Sorry about him. He's Tamaki Amajiki. He's really bad with people." Mirio says.

"It's cool. Trust me when I was younger I was the worst with meeting new people. Literally couldn't say a word without a stutter." I say.

"I couldn't imagine that with the way you talked last time." Mirio says.

"Let's just say a lot of things have happened in my life." I say.

"Anyway what are you doing here this time?" Mirio asks.