He caught up to his pages and a little old lady who he had helped as spiderman had helped to pick them up. She was smiling at them widely and Peter walked over to her nervous. 

"Um Hi those are-" "yes dear I know I wont tell" she said smiling handing them back to him as he feared it was the one with the mask off reference picture. "oh um thanks" She smiled and patted his shoulder "those are very well done what do you use?" 

"oh just a normal pencil and my notebook" he said nervously as he put the drawings in his bag "oh we can't be having that!" she exclaimed and Peter tilted his head confused "come with my sweetie" Peter followed the old lady who knew his deepest secret.

She pulled him into a small store and into the back behind the counter. "um what are-" Peter started the lady turned around with a small pile of things "I'm giving you these you helped me I help you" Peter scratched the back of his neck "oh um you don't need to" "yes dearie but I want to so here these are sketchbooks and watercolor pads " she placed six books in varying sizes into his arms "these are proper sketching pencils" she said placing a wooden case in his arms "and these are water colors" she said placing a small wooden box in his arms.

"wow um thanks Ms-" "call me Julie" "Thanks Miss Julie!"  "anytime honey!" Peter put the things into his bag before waving and running out the store.

He was grinning from ear to ear as he quickly looked around and jumped onto the roof of the store there was a flat roof with a very pretty view. He sat down and pulled out the two wooden cases. 

he opened the larger and it turned out to have two layers that opened and displayed themselves the top half was every color of the rainbow you could think of while the bottom had every different type of tonal pencil and a ton of rubbers that had different levels of softness. 

He popped open the other case and it revealed lots of little squares that looked like nice water color not the nasty dry stuff you get in kids magazines. There were three paint brushes of different sizes a small glass tub and a metal tray for mixing colors.

Peter filled the small pot with water from his water bottle and grabbed one of the water color sketchbooks.

He started to gradually paint the pink and gold hues of the sky in front of him. The water colors blended beautifully and the black skyline of the city stood out boldly

peter was painting for hours until he had to go out on patrol he put away all the supplies apart from the book which he webbed down by the back so it wouldn't blow away but the paint could dry

peter was painting for hours until he had to go out on patrol he put away all the supplies apart from the book which he webbed down by the back so it wouldn't blow away but the paint could dry. He jumped into his suit and swung around the city nothing was going on it seemed.

that was until he saw Black Widow in an alley talking to a figure the figure shot her in the stomach. He thought he missed until he saw her fall.

Peter jumped down and she gasped "hey um I can help" She nodded and Peter webbed the wound before deciding he would have to take her back to his home as May was out on a trip for the next month ish. 

Peter swung through the window and Natasha was carefully watching him from the couch as she bled gradually paling.

"Um Black widow miss can you keep a secret?" "of course I'm a spy" Peter chuckled and pulled of his mask and pulling a hoodie over his suit. He came round to face her "well now you know" "you're a child?" "I'm fifteen yes" Peter said as he checked the wound he pulled off the webbing which pulled the bullet with it.

"Sorry this will sting a little" She clenched her teeth and Peter sterilized the wound. she hissed a little. then Peter bandaged it and sat back "there all done" "So what's you're name?" 

Peter brushed his hair out of his face "um I'm Peter Parker" "Natasha Romanoff call me NAt nice to meet you" Peter smiled "Do you need to go back to the tower?" "fraid so Peter" 

"I guess I can take you but good luck explaining how you ended up on the roof" She chuckled "I can manage if you can get me there" Peter nodded and stood up putting his mask back on and helping Nat stand "Um Nat can you hold on" She wrapped her arms around his neck and he jumped swinging the short distance to the tower. He landed and Nat let go "that was oddly fun thank you" "not a problem" "you know our team could use someone like you" "I know Tony asked me to join when he made my suit" "of course he did so does he know how old you are or who you are" "no i declined but I can rethink it maybe" "do that I think you would be good for us you know a little young blood" she winked. 

"Thanks Nat I will rethink it plus I have a trip to the tower tomorrow wait no today so" "see you later Spidey" "Bye Nat" Peter waved and jumped off the tower but not fast enough for Tony not to see his web.

~Next morning~ 

Peter had grabbed his bag on the way back from the tower and was skipping to school. He walked over to the bus where Ned and Mj were waiting. "morning guys!" said Peter happily. "oh wow what got you so excited dude?" asked Ned, Peter leant in to the others "I got asked to join the Avengers again!" "Woah no way! wait again?" "well Mr. Stark asked me when I just got my powers and I wasn't ready that's how i have my suit" "cool!" "losers we need to get on the bus said Mj exasperated.