"I got it." I say standing up. I walk over to the door and open it to see Mina.

"The food was dropped off. Here ya go." she says handing me a bag.

"Thanks pinky." I say going back to the room. I walk back over to the two and sit back down opening the bag. I pass out the food and we all start digging in while watching the movie. When the movie ended I turned to the two to see Keigo already asleep and Nezuko wasn't to far off. I stand up and pick up Keigo and bring him to his room. I place him in his bed and pull the covers over him. I then walk back out and over to Nezuko.

"Come on sleepyhead, its bed time." I say helping her to the bed. She's to tired to respond so she just goes with it. I lay her down and climb in after her, wrapping my arms around her. She snuggles into my chest and was quickly asleep. I smile at the adorable girl before kissing the top of her head and falling asleep.

Next Day

I slowly wake up and don't feel anything next to me. I open my eyes and see that Nezuko wasn't in bed next to me. I enhance my hearing and hear the shower running. Smirking I climb out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. I open the door and walk in taking my clothes off.

After we had our morning shower we helped Keigo get ready then headed downstairs for breakfast. We reach the bottom of the stairs to see most of our class sitting at the table and Sato placing down food.

"Morning guys. I made breakfast for everyone so sit down and enjoy." he says smiling widely.

"Thanks Sato." I say as we sit down.

"It's no problem. I enjoy cooking so I figured i'd make something for my new classmates. Now dig in." he says placing down some plates. We happily do so and man he can cook. It was delicious! I had no idea you could make pancakes taste like this! I continue to eat my food until there's nothing left of it. I stand up and grab my, Nezuko's, and Keigo's plate and walk over to the sink, placing them in it. I walk back over to them and Nezuko hands me my bag. We walk out of the dorm and head to the main school building. We head to the classroom and take our seats, greeting Iida and Yaoyorozu who had already arrived. We sit in our seats and I go on my phone to start looking for close schools that Keigo could attend. After a few fails I found one that should be fine. Using the website I arranged a meeting for this weekend and put my phone away. I waited, talking to Nezuko and Keigo until the day finally began. And it was so boring.

"Who's ready for english?!" Mic yells walking in the room.

"And i'm out. Mic i'm using one of my free class ditches." I say opening the window.

"Alright but be back for your next class." he says as I climb onto the windowsill.

"Sure. See ya." I say. I lean back and fall out the window towards the ground. Now this might have shocked a few of my classmates as we were on the third floor. I continue to free fall, my hands in my pockets and a bored look across my face before landing on the ground swiftly. I walk away from the building and just wander around.

"Might as well see if any classes are doing hero training." I say. I walk to the training grounds and see  a building in use. I jump up onto a ledge and open a window looking into the building. I sit on the windowsill and watch as a blonde haired cartoon looking guy beats his entire class. He goes over to two other students and starts talking to them. I watch as one of the students gets up and tries to blindside him. I pick up a rock and flick it at him hitting him in the side of the head. He drops to the ground alerting the three of his presence and they look around to see what happened. Eventually the blue haired girl looks up and finds me sitting on the windowsill.

"Up there!" she says pointing at me. The other two look up and find me sitting there. I jump down from my seat and land on the ground in front of them.