"Somebody explain to me what happened before I kill everyone." I say scaring a few of the watchers.

"That brat of yours bumped into me and made me spill my food!" he says with small explosions popping in his hands.

"Then grow the fuck up sparky and make some more. How about you be the adult for once and not the bully? Your 17 aren't you? How about you start acting like it before I put you in your place." I say stepping in front of him, glaring down at the shorter boy.

"What was that you asshole?! I'll kick yours and your slutty wife's ass!" he says. And as if something in my head snapped I had him pinned to the wall my sword to his throat and my wings released from my back, feathers floating around pointing at him dangerously. I glare into his terrified eyes with my now crimson red slitted eyes.

"You can say any shit you want about me but the second you bring my wife into this and dare call her something like that is the day your ready to cast your life aside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You can say any shit you want about me but the second you bring my wife into this and dare call her something like that is the day your ready to cast your life aside. I don't give a fuck who you are, you insult anyone I care about and i'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth until I can watch the light fade from your eyes as I separate your head from your body. You understand that?" I ask in a deadly cold voice. He nods terrified and I drop him to the ground walking over to Nezuko and Keigo. My pupils return to normal but my eyes stay red and I put the sword back in the seal. Keigo runs up to me and I scoop him up, holding him in a hug. I wrap my wings around us both and take Nezuko's hand. We walk up the stairs as everyone remains dead silent, too scared of the scene they just witnessed to say anything. We reach our room and we walk in and sit down on the bed.

"Everything is okay now Keigo. There's no need to cry. I'm here for you and I always will be." I say unraveling  my wings and rubbing his back.

"B-but you got mad. When you get mad it means something bad happened." he says sniffling.

"I only got mad because he said something bad about you and your mom. I will never be mad at you and if I get mad at anyone it's to protect you and Nezuko." I say softly.

"He's right Kei. When your dad gets mad, which rarely happens, it's for the sake of others. Has he ever gotten mad at you before?" Nezuko asks. Keigo shakes his head no and Nezuko smiles patting his head. "See? He hasn't gotten mad at you before and he never will. And if he does your mom will smack some sense into him. Now how about we order some chicken and watch a movie? How does that sound?"

"That sounds good." he says still sniffling slightly. Nezuko grabs her phone and goes to place an order while I turn on the tv and start looking for a movie.

"What do you feel like watching?" I ask.

"Toy Story." he says pointing to one of the movies.

"If you say so." I say. Nezuko walks back over and sits down.

"It should be delivered soon so I told Mina to get one of us when it's here." she says. I start the movie and Keigo crawls into Nezuko's lap and I start the movie. About 25 minutes into the movie a knock was heard.