Chapter 14: Nergal Household Army Debut and Juggernaut Fight

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragon talking

'abc' doing an action

(abc) R6-Q8 talking, if POV has earpiece.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

We finally done it. We finally got the army needed to counter against the Khaos Brigade and a secondary army of aliens and clones. Sirzechs with Michael and Azazael are going to be spinning heads about this. I could just imagine their faces right now. Priceless. Enu had warned me that it will take a while for the clones to begin, but for now, I have the real aliens to fight for the meantime. I had placed several factories for the Sangheili, Unggoy, and Lekgolo to start building up the vehicles and aircraft. I had a floor made for Blackout before we all left so he had a place to stay and I placed the Grizzly tank, the Vulture Gunship, and Theseus on the same floor so Blackout could keep an eye on them. I had drawn my sigil on my "toys" so I could summon them if needed and I know I'll be using Theseus first before the Grizzly and Vulture. I had teleported both my peerage and I back to the house and we stood at the front door. It was locked, but thankfully I had a spare key under a nice-looking rock.

Izuku: You keep a spare key under a rock?

(Y/N): Hey, it was a rock painted by Eri. Of course, I did.

The rock was painted black with some gold and yellow and it had wording on it as it said "I love you, Daddy". I had a smile on my face that almost froze in place because I was so happy and touched that Eri made me something adorable. I picked up the spare key and unlocked the front door and we all made our way into the house. It was rather quiet.

(Y/N): Huh? I knew that Akeno, Koneko, and Xenovia had to be with Rias and the others to get ready for their Rating Game against Diodora, but it's rather quiet than normal.

Moka: Don't forget that Rossweisse joined Rias as her other Rook too.

(Y/N): Oh yeah that's right, but where is everyone else?

I heard footsteps approaching us. As we held up our guard and I pulled out my lightsabers, we all saw Eri walking into the room rubbing her eyes. I bet she was getting a drink of water. She stopped and looked at me. It took her a second to see who was in front of her, but she knew me right away as she screamed waking everyone in the house.

Eri: DADDY!!!

I retracted my lightsabers and kneeled down to grab a hold of my beautiful daughter. Eri jumped right into my arms as I swung her around.

(Y/N): Eri, I have missed you so much. 'kisses Eri's forehead' Have you been a good girl while I was away?

Eri: 'nods' Yes daddy. 'smiles'

Once again, Eri's smile literally pierces through me as I hugged her tighter.

(Y/N): Oh Eri, you and that smile of yours.

We heard more footsteps coming down and saw Hajime's group with Tio, Kalawarner, Kuroka, Sona, Serafall and her peerage. They looked at us and my girls were tearing up once again as were Shea, Yue, and Myu.

Harem: (Y/N)!!!

Yue/Shea: Hajime!!!

Myu: PAPA!!!