Chapter 12: The Mythology Meeting and God of Mischief's Attack

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragon talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

I was just informed by Sirzechs that an alliance will hopefully be formed to deal with the rising terrorist group, the Khaos Brigade. It doesn't help much that Vali is with them, what an irritation he is. All just to fight strong opponents, damn child really. Sirzechs also requested that my peerage and I provide security during the alliance. I was also told that Odin, the All-Father, will be attending, minus Thor, but oh well. Odin, himself, is something to see anyways and he'll be escorted by a Valkyrie. I honestly hope its a woman with silver hair. With all that's happening, this is my first order as a newly made Pillar of the Underworld. I'm able to use {Dragonblight Magic} now and hope I don't need to use it. I was thinking more about the matter until I heard Moka walking towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

Moka: Morning, handsome~

(Y/N): Morning, babe~

I gave her a full on kiss that almost turned into a make out session. I manage to stop it before it really turned into one. Moka pouted at me with her cheeks puffed out.

Moka: 'pouts with puffy cheeks' Why did you stop? It was getting good~

(Y/N): 'chuckles' Now, now Moka. Another time when its just. Me. And. You. 'blows into Moka's ear'

Moka: 'shudders' That was dirty~

(Y/N): Hehe... Well could you get everyone else awake? I have something to tell everyone. This is strictly our peerage business. Rias and her peerage can't know about it. Sirzechs will tell them later on. Have Hajime bring his group and Eri and Myu as well.

Moka: It will be done, but first... 'lustful gaze at neck'

(Y/N): 'confused' Huh? 'looks at Moka and neck' Oh I get it. Fine, make it quick.

I move my head a bit and moved my shirt for Moka to have a bite of me.

(Y/N): I won't become a Vampire from this will I?

Moka: No you won't, unless I give you some of my blood.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm good as a Devil-Dragon Hybrid. Now have a taste~

Moka: Thank you, (Y/N)~

Moka grabbed me and sunk her fangs into my neck. I could feel my blood getting sucked by Moka. I glanced over and I saw Moka blushing as she's sucking on my neck. Moka lets go and it didn't really hurt as much as I thought it would. I saw where she was sucking from and it looked more like a hickey than a bite.

Moka: 'licks lips' Thank you, (Y/N). I may get addicted to this, your blood is something else. 'blushes more'

(Y/N): My blood taste that good?

Moka nods at me.

(Y/N): Well I guess I can let you have a few tastes here and there, but not too much. I still need my blood to live. 'chuckles'

Moka: 'playfully punches' I know that. I'll get the others. See you later~ 'pecks my lips'

Moka walks away still with a blush and I saw Sirzechs walking into the room.