PeerageQuest: One-For-All Pawn, Pawn of Creation, World's Strongest Rook and Eri

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragons talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

Now with Erza Scarlet as my other knight, Onna Shinkan as my bishop, and both Natsu Dragneel and Asta as my second and third Pawns, my peerage is growing quicker than I originally thought, but its still good progress. My own peerage, my family. Everyone stepped through the portal made by my {Dimension Magic} and we stumble across a town that looked similar to Japan, but something was off.

 Everyone stepped through the portal made by my {Dimension Magic} and we stumble across a town that looked similar to Japan, but something was off

I looked around and I happen to see people using powers as if they were either using magic of some sort or were superheroes. Some were using fire, others looked like animals of some kind, and there were a few that wore weird clothing. Yeah coming from a devil wearing weirder clothing with several others in the same style. We all look up and see a billboard with some guy with hair in the shape of bunny ears, smiling and holding a thumbs up. There were lettering near his face that cried out " GO BEYOND!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!" The hell does that mean?

 There were lettering near his face that cried out " GO BEYOND!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!" The hell does that mean?

(Imagine his hand there with a thumbs up)

We all looked at the billboard feeling awkward about it.

Asta: Huh? Weird guy.

(Y/N): You can say that again, Asta. 'looks around' Looks like everyone in this dimension can use a power of some sort. I think we should act normal for now and not try to attract too much attention in this dimension.

Erza: Says the King wearing an even weirder outfit than those here.

I looked at Erza, who just shrugs at me, then looked to everyone else and they either looked away or nonchalantly whistled while looking away. I thought about it and sighed.