Chapter 7 "Holy Swords"

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragon talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

I woke up and noticed I had woken up earlier than I normally would, but that was to be expected when I have like 8 girlfriends in bed with me.

(Y/N): Wait, there shouldn't be enough room on my bed. So how?

I silently moved out of bed from the girls without them waking up and saw that my bed was far bigger than before. It looked like it could fit at least fifteen people on it. Sirzechs must've done this or something. I look at the girls and they're still fast asleep. I smiled at them and walked down to the living room and powered up my Xbox One X and started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. I had my headset on so I wouldn't wake the girls up, plus I had a couple hours before school started. I was halfway through my game when my phone went off and saw it was Sirzechs calling me.

(Y/N): When did I even get his number? 'answers the call' Hello?

Sirzechs: Hello, (Y/N). How are you this morning? Enjoy the bed?

(Y/N): So it was you that enlarged my bed. I was surprised at first, but it makes sense with all the girls living with me.

Sirzechs: I figured that you would've noticed. Now, would you come to the underworld for a bit? I have something to discuss with you.

(Y/N): Would it happen to be a similar conversation like at the summer house?

Sirzechs: Yes something like that. Don't worry about school. I made sure that you were excused for the day. Grayfia should be arriving to get you. Oh, before I forget. I know how much you'd rather drive than walk to school, so I made arrangements so you have a bigger vehicle to take the girls to school with you, except for Kuroka, Karlamine, Siris, and Xuelan, that is.

(Y/N): Thanks for the new vehicle and I really can't refuse the King of the Devils now can I?

Sirzechs: Of course. I'll be seeing you soon. Goodbye for now. 'hangs up'

(Y/N): Hmm... I guess I can't hide the fact I'm getting too strong for my pawn pieces, even if they're mutated.

I was too preoccupied with my thoughts to notice someone behind me.

????: What's this about being too strong?

I jump a couple feet in the air with my controller and headset flying off. I turn around to see Akeno wearing my yellow Deapool shirt with tacos and chimichangas.

(Y/N): AKENO!!! Are you trying to give me a heart attack? 'holds my chest'

Akeno: 'giggles' Sorry, darling~ So who were you talking to?

I told Akeno about my conversation with Sirzechs at the summer house and how my power was getting to the point of my pawn pieces being pushed out. Akeno was happy for me, but with a hint of sadness.

(Y/N): Akeno, I know that look. 'cups Akeno's cheek' What's wrong?

Akeno: (Y/N), you are given a chance to create your own peerage and becoming a High-Rank devil, but I'm worried that you wouldn't be around us anymore.