Chapter 9: Peerage Debut and Khaos Brigade

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragons talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Rias POV*

It was the day of the Leader's Summit and (Y/N) hasn't returned yet. He must still be growing his peerage and I can only imagine the people that's joining his peerage. My brother and Serafall Leviathan were there along with Sir Michael, Leader of the Angels in Heaven, with Irina as his bodyguard for Sir Michael. The Governor General of the Fallen Angels, Azazael was there with the White Dragon Emperor, Vali. I gave my report of Kokabiel's attack as Sona was there to provide support as well, but the one person that couldn't provide the most information was (Y/N), as he dealt the final blow to Kokabiel. Luckily, (Y/N) had figured this were to happen if he didn't make it back and gave Akeno his side of the report. I feel like he was a step ahead and knew he wouldn't be back in time. We all miss him, especially Akeno and the others. I'm sure (Y/N) misses us too, but for now we have the Leader's Summit to worry about. Then it came down to the part of the meeting regarding the dragon emperors, except for (Y/N) who wasn't present.

Azazael: It's a shame that the Black Dragon Emperor, himself, isn't here. I would've liked to meet the one who killed Kokabiel and gave Dohnaseek a thrashing.

Michael: I agree. I would personally would like to meet this young man.

Sirzechs: I'm sure you two would, but it can't be helped that he's a High-Ranking Devil now and he's out making his peerage. The last time I had contact with him, he had achieved his Queen and his first Pawn. After that, no word since.

Serafall: 'looks down' I hope he's doing alright. I would like to see him again. 'sighs' I'm with Sirzechs. It can't be helped.

Azazael: Anyways, regarding our complication. It's not our three powers, but they are equally, or more destructive. They are the Red, White, and Black Dragon Emperors, but I don't think we should really consider the Black Dragon Emperor a complication, but his power alone is more than these two and our own. For now, let's talk about the Red and White Dragon Emperors. 'looks at Issei and Vali' I'd like to hear their thoughts on this matter. Vali?

Vali: All I want, is to fight someone as strong as me. That includes the Black Dragon Emperor.

Azazael: Yes, but you can still fight powerful opponent without a war.

Vali: 'smirks' I suppose.

Azazael: 'looks to Issei' And you, Red Dragon Emperor? Thoughts?

Issei: I uh... I'm not good at coming up with stuff on the spot, so, um...

Azazael: I see, so why don't I make it easier for you Issei. Try focusing here. If we start a war again, you'll never have your alone time with Rias Gremory. 

Issei: 'gasp'

Rias: 'gasp'

Azazael: If we had peace instead, think about how much time you'll be able to have with Rias Gremory.

Issei: You mean like, baby making? 'smiles happily'

~Meanwhile in the Overlord Dimension~
*(Y/N) POV*