Chapter 6 The Rating Game and Riser's End

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragon talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

To think we're about to go against Riser to save Rias from her forced marriage and hopefully, if I can request it, remove Riser as King. I can tell that all the girls in his peerage are suffering under him. It sickens me. Rias then told everyone that we'll start training soon and everyone was to meet up at my house and head over to the Gremory summer home. It was a good time to begin the Juggernaut Drive training from Nergigante. Akeno, Koneko, and I went back to the house as Kalawarner and Kuroka were waiting for us. We then told them about Riser and the upcoming Rating Game. The girls were talking about the whole ordeal, but I began to wonder how Karlamine is doing right now. Akeno notices me spacing out and snapped me back into reality.

Akeno: Hey (Y/N), you okay?

(Y/N): Huh? What? 'looks at Akeno' Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering how Karlamine's doing right now.

Koneko: The knight you were having a make out session with? Why?

(Y/N): Well, when I called out Riser about how his queen was faking her moans and how the jealous stares from a few others in Riser's peerage were targeting at Karlamine and I. When we parted lips, I seen that Karlamine may have fallen for me, as if she never had pleasure especially from a kiss. I can't help but feel sympathetic for her and the others.

Akeno then thought about what I said, and it made sense.

Kalawarner: So how do you feel about this Karlamine?

(Y/N): Well, honestly. I like her, she seems nice, and she really seemed to be in love with me. Just after that one kiss, she felt bliss and I could've swore she had hearts in her eyes.

Then the girls looked at each other, then to me, and back at each other. I then saw them smile and giggle. I know those looks.

(Y/N): Oi vey. 'facepalms'

Akeno: Well, what are you going to do about her?

(Y/N): Well, I figure I beat Riser somehow and get him to forfeit his right as King, but that's easier said than done.

Koneko: Well, more girls in the harem.

(Y/N): Really, Koneko? 'chuckles' But what do you girls say? If I somehow manage to remove Riser as King, would you girls accept Karlamine and maybe others? I have a feeling that others want to join with Karlamine and be with me.

Girls: Of course.

Akeno: As long as they know I'm the Alpha, I don't mind more girls in the harem.

(Y/N): I wonder how Karlamine is doing right now?

*Karlamine POV*

Since I kissed (Y/N), I haven't been able to concentrate on the training for the Rating Game. My mind just keeps going back to (Y/N). I think I'm in love with him, just from one kiss. Ravel and the others must've noticed me and how strange I've been acting since the announcement about the Rating Game and my session with (Y/N). I was trying to train when I didn't notice Siris and Xuelan walking up behind me.