Chapter 5 "The Familiar Forest and Riser"

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragon talking

'abc' doing on action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

It's been a few days since Asia became a devil and having not only Kalawarner as a teacher at Kuoh, but Raynare and Mittelt as transfer students with Asia. Things started to get interesting when my homeroom teacher was replaced with Kalawarner herself, but went by the name of Ms. Karla Akane, and having Raynare in my class. I would've thought that she would be in the same class as Issei, but Mittelt was in his class along with Asia. I began to wonder if Issei managed to get Ddraig talking. I figured that he would actually get stronger and be more beneficial to everyone if Ddraig was in the picture. I decided to talk to Nergigante about it and see what he has to say.

(Y/N): Hey Nergigante, since Issei managed to get his sacred gear to evolve, should Ddraig be able to speak to Issei now?

Nergigante: Hmm... It should be possible now. He hasn't been the strong or reliable one as of the recent battle with the fallen angels. If anything, the pervert's magic is growing, but not as fast as it would've been. With the current power he has now, Ddraig may end up finally speaking at some point, but I don't expect it to happen right away. He's still weak, not only as a devil, but as a dragon. However, I worry about Albion's host. From what I could sense, his host managed to achieve his balance breaker and without the time limit. You already achieved it before he did, but I believe it is time for you to achieve your final form, Juggernaut Drive.

(Y/N): Juggernaut Drive, huh? Sounds intense and dangerous.

Nergigante: Yes, it is. If you were able to activate your Juggernaut Drive during your fight with Dohnaseek, it would've put your life at risk.

(Y/N): Why would that be?

Nergigante: You see, Juggernaut Drive, while it gives you immense power and changes your form into that of a dragon, there's a severe drawback. The Juggernaut Drive drains your life force. If you are unable to return to your original form, you will die.

I was unable to speak for a second after Nergigante told me that I would die if I suddenly used Juggernaut Drive without training.

(Y/N): Shit that's serious. You think it's time that I underwent Juggernaut Drive training?

Nergigante: Yes, then you'll be done with training by me. Soon I'll have other friends of mine train you in other elemental magic. Which reminds me, you'll be learning Lightning Magic after your Juggernaut Drive training. It'll be some time before you start. He's.... a bit hard to track down. You'll understand when you meet him, but for now enjoy school life today.

(Y/N): Okay, partner. I'll see you soon for Juggernaut Drive training.

Then the day went by with several long sessions about history then mathematics, I didn't do well in mathematics. The day was about to be over, when Tsubaki entered my classroom.

Tsubaki: Excuse me, Ms. Akane. Could Mr. (L/N) come to the student council room?

Kalawarner: Of course. 'looks at (Y/N)' Go on now, Mr. (L/N). Don't forget your homework for tomorrow.