Nergal Household Army: Sangheili Donor and Banished Divisions

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragon talking

'abc' doing an action

(abc) R6-Q8 speaking

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*???? POV*

After the pathetic little bout between the human and I, I threw him near the edge.

????: There will be no female to save you this time.

I grabbed my blade and unsheathed it as I walked to his side. As he gets up, he tries to taunt me.

????: Look me in the eye and say that.

????: As you wish.

I clenched his head in my hand and raised him to my level.

????: My face will be the last thing your pathetic eyes ever see.

I reared my blade back to strike him down, but that damned human struck me with a knife into the side of my head.

????: ARGH!!!

I motioned backwards while feeling the knife in my head. In my moment of weakness, the human grabbed my blade and thrusted my own blade into me. This was it, my final moments. The guards beaten by demons and I, The Arbiter!, killed by a mere human. I was gasping for breath and let out my final breath, before hearing the human's words.

????: And for the record, I would've kicked your ass the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me!

This was my end. How humiliating for my kind and for my honor, killed by a human in a moment of victory. Damned human. I felt my body being pulled and pushed off the edge. I was plummeting down into the abyss and after a few drops on the earth, I finally hit the bottom. Death soon will take me as my honor was stained and I can't redeem it. I heard faintly from the void, voices and some sounds of a mech?

????: Well now, are bodies going to drop from the sky here?

????: beep, beep, bleeeep, whoooo.

????: Geez R6, it was a joke.

????: So (Y/N), what alien is this then? Seems really built.

Of course, I'm built, I am The Arbiter! (Y/N)... Sounds like a human. Damn even in this state, I have to deal with humans.

????: R6, scan it.

????: beep, beep, blurp.... beep, blurp, whooo.

????: Oh? Perfect one for cloning? Hmm... perhaps. It's obvious that this species are the warrior type. From the looks of the armor, seems like the honorary type and powerful too. Well, that settles it, I'm going to resurrect it.

Wait, resurrect? How can a human possess such power? Impossible...

????: (Y/N), is that a good idea? It could attack us.

????: I resurrected Grievous and he didn't fight back.

????: He was unarmed that time, but was still ready to fight when you said "Hello there".

????: 'sighs' Look, R6 scanned him and he said this one is a suitable donor. Now if you don't mind, I'm resurrecting him. We need a donor and the Khaos Brigade, no doubt, is making a move right now. We need a clone army alongside the droid army.