Sacred Gear Abilities

Absorption

Absorbs enemy power to power the user for 30 seconds before going into cooldown for 5 minutes, but after continued training increased time to 1 min 30 sec with cooldown of 2 minutes.

Dragon Strength

Strength on par with Nergigante allows the user to create craters with a single punch or punch hard enough to shatter bone.

Dragon Speed

With training with Nergigante, user's speed is extremely abnormal for any human making you faster than the human eye.

Spiked Skin

User envelopes certain parts of the body with spikes allowing defense against physical attacks and increase attack abilities such as puncturing or possible bleeding.

Spike Shot (Balance Breaker)

Random spikes can be used as projectiles or to keep enemies at a distance. The power of the spikes can be increased with spiked skin.

Spiked Dive Bomb (Balance Breaker)

Darkened spikes cover entire body and dive bombs at enemies causing immense damage but due to the loss of spikes leaves the user vulnerable for attack.

Dragon Roar (Balance Breaker or partial coverage on mouth)

Roaring in sound waves allows user to temporarily stun enemies for a quick escape or to create an opening to attack.

Dragon Rage

Temporarily boosts attack and defense but at the cost of uncontrollable rage attacking friend and foe alike while emitting a dark aura

Nergal Shockwave (Done through Absorption)

After absorbing enemy power and adjusting power into fist, user slams into the ground causing a shockwave in a single direction

Nergal Shockbomb

Optional aftereffect of Nergal Shockwave causing a bombing effect at the end