Prologue Pt 1 "The Extinction Dragon"

As the Great war of the three factions of devils, angels, and fallen angels continued to rage on for several centuries, Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon, and Albion, the Vanishing Dragon fought against each other and almost killing off the three factions, once they formed a temporary truce to deal with the two Heavenly Dragon's fight. The two Heavenly Dragons didn't care for the three factions as God and the 4 original Devil Kings were also killed leaving the three factions on death's door for each of their races. The Heavenly Dragons continued to fight each other over and over again causing destruction wherever they were.

Ddraig: Its time we end this fight once and for all White Dragon!!!

Albion: Yes!!! You are right! Its time to end this and I will be victorious!

As the two were charging their power for their final attack, a distant but terrible roar came to pass and both Ddraig and Albion stopped their attack and started to sweat profoundly because they knew. They knew who roared and they were hoping that he wouldn't enter the fray. The three factions also heard the roar but most didn't know who or what made that sound. All but a young devil by the name of Zeoticus Gremory, who was in a frightened state. 

play at (1:24-1:30) for the Nergigante roar

Zeoticus: No it can't be. I thought he was a myth!!

The fallen general, Azazel, and the archangel, Michael, looked towards the frightened devil as if he just pissed his pants.

Michael: What myth? Who is "he"?

Zeoticus: Back in the time of dragons, there was one dragon who was most feared and made other dragons either run away or hide until he passed. He would destroy and kill anything in his path no matter who it was. May it be God, the original Devil kings, or the other dragons, he would kill them all. Even the two Heavenly Dragons fear himand just look at them!

Azazel, Michael, and everyone of the three factions turned to see both Ddraig and Albion shaking in fear and sweating profoundly as if they fell into a lake. Everyone was shocked to see the greatest and feared Heavenly Dragons scared shitless.

Zeocticus: He not only kills dragons, but eats other dragons and absorbs their power. He is the one dragon you do not want to piss off and once he is pissed, there would be nothing left to bury.

Azazel: Are you about done, devil? Just what is this dragon to not only scare the shit out of you, but make the two Heavenly Dragons freeze in terror.

Zeocticus: He is known as the Black Dragon of Destruction. The Extinction Dragon.

As Zeocticus was about to say his name, a large, spiked figure slammed on top of Ddraig and Albion with his talons on their heads. As the dust cloud cleared, the three factions looked at the figure not in awe, but in complete terror. The figure was large about the size of Ddraig and Albion, but he was black as night with spikes covering most of his body, even his tail was completely covered in spikes almost like a ginormous spiked mace. The aura this dragon emitted caused almost everyone to either faint, freeze in place, or fall unconscious. His eyes glowed a sinister yellow, as if he was staring into your soul making everyone piss or shit themselves.

Zeocticus: He is the sign of the coming apocalypse,

NERGIGANTE!!! 

Nergigante stares at the three factions, then looks down at Ddraig and Albion who looked back at him in complete and utter fear. Nergigante's voice was deep and demonic enough to cause nightmares for life and send shivers down everyone's spine. Before he spoke, his face grew a sinister and terrifying smile.

Nergigante: This looks like fun! Let's have some fun Ddraig and Albion, then I'm coming for all you devils, angels, and fallen angels, but for now. I'll deal with you Ddraig and Albion.

Nergigante roars at the two Heavenly Dragons with a spine tingling roar that everyone will remember as long as they live.