Peerage Quest: Vampire Queen, Snow Woman Pawn, and Assassin Knight and Rook

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragons talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

It has been a few days since I was made into a High-Ranking Devil and was given my own case containing my very own set of Evil Pieces. Afterwards there was a small celebration and it was all fun while it lasted. I emitted my aura and felt a strong presence nearby, which I had no need to use my {Dimension Magic}. I'll save that for another day, after I meet this presence. I concentrated on the presence and saw flashes of long silver hair, red menacing eyes, a hidden school with random monsters. I stopped emitting my aura and contacted Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: (Y/N), is there something wrong?

(Y/N): No nothing is wrong. I just called to ask you something regarding what I've been seeing since I released my aura a little bit ago.

Sirzechs: Well then, tell me what you saw.

(Y/N): Well it started off with a hidden building that looks like a school with monsters flocking towards it. Then standing on top of the school is a girl with long silver hair with red menacing eyes and her aura was off, as if she was a vampire of sorts. Do you know what I've been seeing?

Sirzechs: Hmm... It could be that the girl you seen was a full blooded vampire, mostly rare nowadays. Then I've heard rumors of a hidden school that's specifically meant for monsters away from humans. I have a feeling that your journey for your peerage begins there, if you do find this vampire and if she becomes a member of your peerage, I'll arrange it that she gets transferred to Kuoh Academy. If you do happen to find more than the vampire, contact me and I'll make additional arrangements. Is that all, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes that is all. Thank you, Sirzechs. You wouldn't happen to know where this school would be, by chance?

Sirzechs: I may know someplace close that will take you there, but you will have to give me time to get the location. As soon as I find out, I'll contact you immediately.

(Y/N): Thank you again, Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Of course. I contact you soon. 'hangs up phone'

(Y/N): Well I guess it time for the waiting game. For now I'll make my outfit when I meet my potential peerage members. Maybe Kuroka and Kalawarner can help with that. It is Saturday after all and everyone else has plans for today.

I called up Kuroka and Kalawarner to assist me on making my outfit when I'm crossing dimensions and when I meet my potential peerage members. After some time went by, Kuroka and Kalawarner return with materials to make my outfit. We got to work and after some time we finally made my outfit.

 We got to work and after some time we finally made my outfit