Chapter 1 "Sightseeing Kuoh"

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke up groaning from the alarm moving my arm around to get the alarm to shut up, then I slammed the alarm and it turned off. I rubbed my eyes while getting up revealing my chiseled body with an 8-pack from the constant training from Dad and Nergigante. I mean I'm always sleeping shirtless because it makes me feel cooler without getting too warm.

Nergigante: Morning partner.

(Y/N): Morning Nergigante.

I woke up from bed and went to take a shower feeling refreshed, then went downstairs making myself breakfast before leaving to look around the town.

Nergigante: Be careful about today, partner.

(Y/N): This about the devils and fallen angels around the town?

Nergigante: Yes. There's quite a few of them around. Thanks to both my training and your father's training, you'll be able to fend off against devils and fallen angels without trouble. The training from me allowed some of my power to give you some abilities that of a dragon. You can see the aura of those who are devils and fallen angels and while you will be able to smell them when they're nearby.

(Y/N): Thanks partner. I'll keep that in mind. 'finished up breakfast and left the house' Now to see around the town.

~Timeskip to Kuoh~
*(Y/N) POV*

I was walking around the town and I noticed how nice the town looked, even though it wasn't very big. Looking around I noticed most of the people looked nice, however, you noticed someone who stood out that made me wide-eyed and blush slightly as if I was struck by lightning. I see a girl with raven black hair that was made into a long ponytail going down to her knees that was tied with an orange ribbon. She wore an outfit that was similar to my school uniform but with a red skirt with white lacings.

 She wore an outfit that was similar to my school uniform but with a red skirt with white lacings

(Y/N): Hmm... She's wearing that outfit that's similar to mine. I bet she goes to the same school I'll be going to. She must know the area well and hopefully show me around. Shit, it's better than randomly walking around. 'running up to her and spoke to her getting her attention' Excuse me, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). What's yours?

????: 'turns around to answers me' Oh, my name's Akeno Himejima.

*Akeno POV*

I was walking around town before meeting up with Rias for club activities, when this guy, who was really handsome I might add, ran up and introduced himself.