Chapter 4 "The Nun and Fallen Angel Assault"

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragons talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

Issei and I were walking around town before heading to school when the both of us heard a yelp and see a young girl on the ground. She must've tripped and her suitcase came undone and her clothes were scattered. She had a beautiful golden blonde hair that went past her waist and she had emerald green eyes. She also wore a nun's outfit with a veil covering most of her head.

 She also wore a nun's outfit with a veil covering most of her head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

????: Oh, c'mon now. I tripped again. Why am I such a klutz?

I looked away because she was sitting and her underwear was showing. Issei, however, kept looking with a perverted face and I punched him in the head so he snaps out of it.

(Y/N): Are you going to help her or keep being a pervert by starring at her underwear? Dumbass read the room.

Issei snaps out of it and helps her up. The girl's veil gets taken by the wind, but I was quick enough to grab it and give it back to her.

Issei: Hey miss, are you alright?

????: Yes, I'm fine. Thank you so much both of you 'bows to us'

(Y/N): Its fine miss, but you're not from around here, are you?

????: No, I am not. I came from overseas and was assigned here to stay at the church nearby. My name's Asia Argento, pleasure to meet you both 'bows again'

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Asia. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and this pervert is named Issei Hyoudou.

Issei: Hey man!!!

Asia: 'giggles' Could you both help me find the church nearby? I seem kind of lost.

Issei: You mean the abandoned church on the outskirts of town?

Asia: Yes, that's the one

(Y/N): Something feels fishy here and I don't trust it. Well, we'd both be happy to escort you.

Asia: Oh really? Thank you both so much.

The three of us walked towards the church and I was carrying Asia's suitcase, much to Asia's rejections, but lost and just let me carry it. We were talking about the area, when we all heard a little boy crying and Asia ran towards the little boy.