Chapter 13: Last Day of Summer and Trimester Begins!

abc thinking in thought

** change of POV

~~ Timeskip/Mindscape/Flashback

{abc} spells/power

abc Nergigante talking

abc any other dragons talking

'abc' doing an action

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Y/N) POV*

I was in the Gremory Manor trying to wrap my head around what just happened outside. Serafall finally returns and with a full peerage as well, but most of Serafall's peerage members know most of my peerage members. Most of them were confirmed dead. I was pacing back and forth trying to figure out how they came back and got into contact with Serafall. I guess I was deep in thought and didn't notice everyone watching me pace like crazy.

Sirzechs: (Y/N), there is no need to pace like this.

Serafall: It's not bad is it?

(Y/N): It's not that, Serafall. I'm really happy you have a full peerage, but I'm trying to figure out how most of them got into contact with you. Form what I've known, Esdeath was dealt the final blow by Akame then died by her own hand. Mine overexerted her power and died. Lucy, Gray, and Wendy died during the Dragon Attack after the Grand Magic Games. Noelle was killed on a mission, as Jirou and Kirishima were killed in separate villain encounters. Everyone else I don't even know. 'rubs bridge of nose' This is one big ass headache and I haven't even rested from dealing with Loki.

I fell backwards onto a chair as Akeno and Moka came to my sides. They had their hands on my shoulders and smiled at me.

(Y/N): Thank you girls. 'looks to Serafall's peerage' So how did all of you get into contact with my girlfriend anyways?

Serafall: I think its best they introduced themselves first. 'claps' Everyone, time for introductions.

Serafall's peerage lined up in order of pieces and did their introductions.

Esdeath: I am Esdeath, former General of the Empire and Serafall's Queen.

Kaori: I am Kaori Shirasaki, I was a healer to the Hero's Party and now one of Serafall's Bishops.

Wendy: Name's Wendy Marvell, I am the Sky Dragonslayer of Fairy Tail and the other Bishop to Serafall.

????: Greetings, I am Neji Hyuga. I was a ninja of the Hyuga Clan's branch family and I serve as Serafall's Knight.

????: Yamato Mikoto, I was an adventurer under the God of War, where I was from, Lord Takemikazuchi and I am Serafall's other Knight.

Kirishima: Yo! Name's Eijiro Kirishima and my Quirk is called Hardening. I'm one of Serafall's Rooks.

????: Karura, once a Gladiator of sorts, now serve under Serafall as her other Rook.

Kurumu: Hi there, I'm Kurumu Kurono and I'm a succubus and Serafall's first Pawn.

Mine: I'm Mine and Serafall's second Pawn.

Gray: I'm Gray Fullbuster. Ice Make Mage from Fairy Tail and Serafall's third Pawn.

Jirou: Name's Kyouka Jira. My Quirk is Earphone Jack and Serafall's fourth Pawn.

Noelle: Noelle Silva. Serafall's fifth Pawn.

????: Sergeant First Class Shino Kuribayashi. I am Serafall's sixth Pawn.

????: I am Maria von Messina and I was part of a group called the Ultimate Magicians. I now serve as Serafall's seventh Pawn.