Chapter 53: Grave Danger

Začít od začátku

Kai: Eh, I'll take it.

Crystal: (She points to a statue.) Look!

Cole: The first spinjitzu master. Creator of all Ninjago.

Kai: Whoa.

R.E.X.: Destination reached. Auto return initiated.

Jay: Auto return? No, no! Bad, R.E.X.! Bad! (They chase after R.E.X., but it submerges underwater.)

Styx: Seriously!

Zane: Our Aeroblade weapons were in there.

Kai: Ugh, not to mention our only way back.

Jay: Hey, stay positive! Who needs a way back when we gotta go that way?

Kai: No sword, 4/5 with no powers, no problem. We can do this, guys. As long as we got each other, right?

Cole: Right. (They go to the first test and see doors with symbols on each.) 

Crystal: This could be the first test.

Jay: Ooh! Why did it have to be tests? Why can't the tomb just be protected by dragons? We're good with Dragons.

Kai: I think we're supposed to pick a door, but which one?

Jay: Um, what was it Misako said?

Crystal: "A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."

Jay: Sometimes I don't get how you can remember everything about everything.

Kai: (Ignoring Jay) A Spinjitzu master can. Can what?

Jay: Sixteen doors, for Sixteen Realms?

Cole: Well, could be. But let me guess, pick the wrong door and we'll be in a realm of hurt.

Jay: Oh, I wish we had the Sword right about now.

Kai: How would the sword even help in this situation?

Jay: I don't know!

Crystal: Ok both of you relax. We can figure this out. "A Spinjitzu Master can." Can...

Jay: The symbol above this door, it's a tornado. This could be the one, right?

Kai: You could be right.

Zane: Jay, wait!

Pixal: Picture recognition analyzing. Pattern discovered.

Zane: Step away from that door, Jay. (He pulls him away.)

Jay: W-what is it?

Zane: We're inside a zoetrope.

Kai: A zoe-what?

Zane: A zoetrope. The engravings in rapid succession creates a moving image.

Cole: Uh, I don't get it.

Kai: "A Spinjitzu Master can." Do Spinjitzu!

Crystal: Zane your a genius! (She does Spinjitzu.) It's creating some sort of shape. (She stops and points to a door with the corresponding image.) That one. That's the door out.

Cole: I don't know, Crystal. Isn't that the same door we came in? Are you sure?

Jay: Are you sure you want to doubt a girl who's 10 times smarter than you and a nindroid?