Professor Hotchner

You stood at the rear of the Lecture Theatre with your back against the wall, smiling slightly as you looked down at the group of guest lecturers who were wrapping up their presentation

You stood at the rear of the Lecture Theatre with your back against the wall, smiling slightly as you looked down at the group of guest lecturers who were wrapping up their presentation. It had been a very interesting lecture, holding the attention of the students much better then you ever could, but you supposed the topics covered were slightly different. Serial killers, differential equations. Potato, potatoe.

As the lecture ended the students started to file out through the door next to you, some barely acknowledging you as you leant with your foot up against the wall and your arms folded across your chest. A few of the bolder boys looked you up and down slightly, but you were used to that by now. If there was one thing that was always certain, it was that college kids were horny motherfuckers.

As the room emptied the guest lecturers at the bottom started to clump together, smiling as they spoke. Ceasing the opportunity as it was just them and Professor Chinakoe left in the theatre, you made your way down the steps and called out as you casually descended to the stage.

'Well if it isn't FBI Technical Analyst and general hot-stuff Penelope Garcia!' You called as she turned to look at you, her brief surprise at seeing you quickly giving way to a massive smile as she bounded towards you as quickly as she could in her kitten heels which clicked against the wooden floor as she moved.

'Y/N!' She called, wrapping you in a tight hug. Pulling away, she smiled at you with her signature cat-eye glasses balanced on the end of her nose.'You came!'

'Of course I came- I couldn't miss you giving your big speech Professor Garcia!' You smiled at her as she shied away slightly- you knew she hated speaking publicly but you had convinced her she could do it when she had rang a couple of weeks prior to tell you her team had been asked to speak at your College. 'You were amazing by the way.' You spoke kindly as she blushed slightly, pulling away from you a bit so you could see her team behind her.

'Thankyou sugar!' She said jokingly, however you knew her well enough to know that what you said had meant a lot to her. Turning around to draw the attention of her team, she spoke with her signature bounce. 'Guys, this is Y/N. She's a Professor here.
Y/N, this is...'

'Wait, let me guess.' You interrupt her, walking further onto the stage with her so that you were standing across from her team. Looking at them one by one, you put descriptions to faces. Indicating the youngest man, you smiled at him. 'You must be the kid-genius.' He nodded and you just smiled back, not attempting to shake his hand as you remembered he didn't like that. 'Nice to meet you Doctor.' You said to him before looking to a petite lady with long blonde hair and a welcoming smile. 'You're super-mum.' You smiled as you took her hand, her laughing at Garcia as she appreciated the nickname. Turning to the only other woman who had dark bobbed hair, you take her hand too. 'You're the resident bad-ass.'

'That I am.' She laughed as she shook your hand.

'Ah.' You laughed as you turned to a tall black man with a very pretty face and a slightly cocky grin who was subtly checking you out. 'Chocolate Thunder indeed.' You said as you took his hand and he laughed.