Detective Y/L/N

'Please tell me you're training for something

'Please tell me you're training for something.' You spoke with a slight giggle as the tall, dark and handsome stranger turned to look at you. He'd just run five miles, following the same route as you, in the shortest amount of time you'd ever seen and didn't even look to be particularly tired.

'I'm er- I'm trying to do this triathlon in February so...' he replied with a low voice, his breathing slightly heavy after his run.

'Oh yeh, the FBI one- you're an Agent.'

'Yeh- it is the FBI one.' He says as he looks at you with slight confusion.

'I'm not supposed to ask if you're an Agent.' You laugh as you scald yourself lightly and he moves slightly closer, his black t-shirt hugging his built chest just right.

'I work for the justice department.' He says with a slight smile.

'Oh. I've seen you doing laps at the Y too.'

'And you're training for surveillance?' He asks sarcastically with the raise of an eyebrow, making you giggle.

'No. I'm training for the Local PD triathlon. It's in January, but I'm not in as big of a rush as you are.' You clarify, making sure he knows that you weren't just there to watch him... even if you'd like to be.

'Well I just have about forty-five minutes a day, so you know between work and home it's hard.' You nod in acknowledgment as you think about how hard you're finding it to balance work and training too when an idea comes to mind.

'How's your biking going?' You ask hopefully, knowing that your skills aren't exactly amazing.

'Oh, I don't know. My tires are inflated- I think.' He smiles as he speaks and you swear it's the more attractive smile you have ever seen.

'Well you know I am not the best cyclist and I was going to ride this weekend, and I could use some tips if you're not busy.' You ask hopefully with a raised brow. He seems to sigh slightly before replying.

'I just don't know my schedule, but I should find out in the next couple of days and I could call you.'

'That's be great- I have a card somewhere.' You smile as you take a card out of your pocket and hand it to him, your detective status stated clearly in printed font. 'Here.'

'So what made you think I was an Agent?' He asks curiously, but he doesn't seem annoyed.

'I saw the suit. What else could you be?' You giggle as you start to walk off towards your car. He simply smiles again as he watches you walk off, watching the way your cheeks turn up as you giggle. A soft 'bye' falls from his lips before he fades from view.

Four months later

'Hey- thanks for coming.' You say with a smile as you look up at Aaron walking towards you. The two of you had decided to keep it strictly professional in front of his team, and given the circumstances of the case he was here to help on that was probably the best move.