Tinder

'I wonder when the last time Hotch had sex was

'I wonder when the last time Hotch had sex was.' Morgan mutters partly to himself as he stares unashamedly at Hotch through his blinds. You try not to spit out your coffee in shock as you absentmindedly pull your shirt up slightly in an attempt to hide the hickey he had given you that very morning.

'What?' You say slightly gobsmacked. Yeh- Morgan and Garcia talked about this kind of thing- but never about Hotch. Or at least not that you had heard before.

Looking at you, Morgan replied straight-laced like he was giving a profile. 'Well I don't think he's had a girlfriend since Haley died. He's been happier lately, definitely, but I just think that's because since Strauss got back he's had less paperwork so more time to spend with Jack.'

'And you think he should be spending less time with Jack and more time with a lady friend.' Rossi says over Derek's shoulder as he buts into the conversation, clearly having been eavesdropping but not in the slightest bit trying to hide that fact.

You gulped as you caught Dave's eye. There was no way he didn't know about you and Aaron- he was Hotch's best friend, and he was David Rossi. Of course he knew. But if there was two things that Rossi could do better than anyone, the first was stir pasta and the second was stir gossip.

'Maybe we should try and set him up.' Morgan says to Rossi before he turns away slightly, obviously rattling through a list of names in his head and making little 'nope' faces as he did so.

'Maybe we should get him on that app that the kids use nowadays. What's it called- kindling?'

'Tinder.' You say straight-faced as you correct him, knowing full well that he knew what it was called as chances are he was probably already talking to Mrs Rossi the fourth on there.

'What about tinder?' Garcia says as she sits down on the desk across from you and places her laptop down on the table.

'We should get Hotch on there.' Morgan replies as Rossi subtly raises his eyebrows at you in a challenge to say anything.

'Oh he'd never go for that.' Garcia replied as Morgan stands up and walks around behind her, leaning over her shoulder.

'Well I happen to know a computer genius that could do it for him.'

'Wait no I can't...'

'Why not?' Rossi interrupts her and she looks at him for a second before opening her laptop and typing.

'What're you doing?' You ask as you look up at her.

'Hacking into Hotch's phone.' She replies in an almost whisper.

'What- why?' You counter.

'Because...' she pauses as her laptop makes a pinging sound and she stops typing. 'We need pictures.'

'You've hacked into Hotch's camera roll?' Rossi says with raised eyebrows- half impressed, half
fake-annoyed. Your eyes visibly widen like a cartoon character as you think about the pictures of you he has on his phone. Did texts automatically save to your camera roll?