Shared bathroom

Ok so wtf this book just hit 10k reads! Omggg thankyou so much you guys I love you all! As a special treat for the occasion I decided on, uh-hum, a particularly nice gif.

#beardhotchsupremacy

This case was hitting particularly close to home

This case was hitting particularly close to home. You were used to most of the victims being women of around your age, but this was different. They all had the same hair colour as you; the same eye colour; the same build; and similar high-powered jobs in a man's world. When you looked at the victims, it was like looking into an icy mirror. It could have easily been you.

Your nerves certainly hadn't gone unnoticed among the team of profilers. Hotch hadn't let you out of his sight since you landed, and Morgan subtly made sure to walk you to and from the police station. As you checked in to the hotel, Emily even walked you to your room and did a quick search of it as she pretended she needed to borrow some moisturising cream from your go-bag. Honestly you couldn't be more grateful to have the team you did, but even knowing that they were close by didn't calm your nerves as the thought of lying alone in a hotel room all night stuck by you.

You had already had a shower, noting the locked extra door in the bathroom that was probably storage for housekeeping, and put on an oversized t-shirt for bed. You didn't feel like wearing bottoms as the room was rather warm, so decided to stick to just the lacey thong you had been wearing that day. It wasn't late, but you still decided to call it a night as you curled up on the bed and shut your eyes.

Twenty minutes later and it was becoming blatantly obvious that sleeping soundly wasn't on the cards tonight, so you decided to go and wash your face with some cold water in the bathroom. You practically jumped out of your skin as you heard a quiet knock on the door you had assumed was for storage.

'Hello?' You manage as you start to back away, clocking your gun on your bedside table where you had left it.

'Y/N, can I come in?' A deep voice echoes back. A voice you recognised... Hotch.

'Hotch?' You reply confused as you take a few paces backwards.

'Yeh, it's me.' He answers through the door as you feel your shoulders drop from their tensed position.

'Oh. Umm, yeh you can come in.' You answer before he opens the door and comes into the bathroom light. His hair is slightly messy and falling into his eyes, looking much fluffier than usual. He's wearing a tight navy v-neck t-shirt that hugs his shoulders and some green and navy plaid pants that are tied loosely around his hips- so loosely that they look like one wrong move might just cause them to fall. As he walks further into the light, you notice his stubble that must have been there all day.

'How're you feeling?' Hotch asks after he pauses briefly to look you over, desperately trying to avert his eyes from your bare legs.

'Umm, I'm ok.' You answer as you try to look away from his biceps.