Nevada Knows

You and Aaron walk onto the plain hand in hand, him wearing a long-sleeved shirt far too warm for the heat and you in a scarf you had found at the bottom of your bag that was making you sweat a little

You and Aaron walk onto the plain hand in hand, him wearing a long-sleeved shirt far too warm for the heat and you in a scarf you had found at the bottom of your bag that was making you sweat a little. Usually Hotch was the first one on the plane, but today you'd set off a little late after a certain elevator ride and so the team all looked up at you as you walked in.

'What did you two get up to last night?' Morgan said with a sly grin as his eyes trapsed over the two of you, stopping to notice Aaron's unkempt hair and your still slightly plump lips. Walking towards him and taking the seat across at the table, you desperately tried to hide your limp.

'Not so loud.' Emily muttered from behind a pair of large sunglasses, head in her hands as she massaged her temple.

'That's quite enough.' Aaron said sternly at Morgan, placing his and your go-bag above the aisle as he moved in next to you and subtly placed his hand on your thigh under the table, rubbing soft figures of eight.

'How was your mum?' You asks Reid with a smile as JJ lets out a groan from her seat next to Emily and covers her ears with her hands.

'Good. It was nice to see her.' Reid answered a little unenthusiastically as he placed a card down in front of him, winning the game he and Rossi were playing. Dave simply rolled his eyes and Reid placed his cards down as Rossi grabbed them to start shuffling.

'How was your night, girls?' Morgan said with a laugh as he threw a pen at Emily that she caught and quickly threw back at him slightly more violently than intended as it bounced off his shoulder. 'Ow!' He said as he began rubbing his arm and you and Aaron laughed at him, deciding to leave Emily and JJ to their hangovers alone.

'So where did you two go last night?' Rossi spoke as he stood from his game and came to perch on the arm of Morgan's chair, looking at you and Aaron with raised eyebrows.

'We just went back to the room.' You replied in harmony with Aaron, wincing slightly at the obvious cover-up your were attempting. It wouldn't exactly take a profiler to know you were lying.

'Oh really?' Dave said as he shared a glance with Morgan who looked a little confused.

'Mhm.' Aaron confirmed as he rubbed at one of the scratches on his arm that was hidden by his shirt.

'Well how come you weren't there when I came to see if you wanted to play blackjack with me and some of my old friends I bumped into?'

You let out an audible gulp as Aaron simply smiled at Dave who then leant forwards and started to reach for your scarf as you quickly batted his hand away.

'Awfully warm for that attire isn't it, Agent Y/L/N?' He spoke as he glanced between you and Aaron with a smirk. 'It is Y/L/N, right?'

A penny dropped as Morgan suddenly sat forwards in his seat. 'Really?' He said as he looked up at Rossi who was grinning evilly as you and Aaron looked at eachother, the first impression of a smile etched on his lips.