The wrong phone

'Ughhh

'Ughhh.' You groan as the distinct sound of two ringtones calls out from the bedside table.

'What time is it?' Aaron mutters gruffly as he shifts under you, your head lying on his sturdy chest as his arms wrap tightly around your waist.

'Too early.' You groan back as you pick up the two ringing phones, handing one to Aaron as you answer the other. Shifting away from you, Aaron sits at one edge of the bed as you sit at the other, your feet dangling off the large mattress but not quite hitting the floor.

'Hello.' You state as Aaron answers with his usual stern 'Hotchner.'

'Hotch?' JJ asks from the other end of the phone as you quickly check the time on what appears to be Aaron's phone- 3am.

'Umm...' you reply, unsure of how on earth you're going to play this.

'Wait, Y/N, is that you?' JJ asks with a slightly high-pitched voice.

'Yeh.' You answer quietly.

'What're you doing answering Hotch's phone at 3 in the morning?' She asks before her excitement comes through from the other end of the phone. 'Oh my god are you sleeping with Hotch?'

'Umm...'

'Ok we've got a case so you need to come in- I'll ask you then.' She says before quickly hanging up the phone, a buzzer coming through to signify the end of the call. Turning around and placing Aaron's phone on the table, you see him looking at you with a slightly evil smirk. All of a sudden and perfectly in sync, you both erupt into a laugh.

'Wait, what're you laughing about?' You ask him between breaths as he pulls you closer to him, resting his forehead on your shoulder as he clutches his chest.

'That was Morgan. What about you?' He looks up at you through his bed-head, a few loose strands of hair falling over his eyes as the low light coming from outside shines on his bare chest.

'JJ.' You reply before bursting out laughing again, this time leaning into him as you try to remain upright.

Reaching up to cup your chin, you both stop laughing as he looks into your eyes. 'I guess we're busted.' He says softly and with a slight smile, the dimples in his cheeks coming out.

'I guess so.' You reply with a smile before he leans in and takes your lips in his in a slow, sensual snog. Pulling back a short time later, he rests his head on your forehead as your noses press lightly against eachother. 'Now everyone knows you're mine.' You smile up at him as he returns it with one of his rare toothy grins that he reserves strictly for his family.

'Does that make you mine?'

You huff in fake shock as you push him away playfully. 'Now that, Hotchner, is completely misogynistic.' He laughs as he leans back towards you, pulling you onto his lap as he shifts to accommodate.