Hotch vs. Morgan

You're out shopping with JJ, Emily, and a heavily bag-ridden Garcia when JJ gets a call through about a case

You're out shopping with JJ, Emily, and a heavily bag-ridden Garcia when JJ gets a call through about a case. It's in LA and it doesn't look good, and so you all race to the BAU where the team already sits around the round table with the exception of Hotch. He comes in with a large stack of papers, handing them around the table, and him and Garcia brief you all on the case. 'Wheels up in thirty.' He speaks quickly before leaving the conference room and walking with long strides up to his office. Following him closely, you slip in behind him just as he closes his office door.

'God you're so dramatic.' You speak with a laugh as you look up at him as he locks the door behind you.

'How am I dramatic?' He replies with a slight smirk as he moves towards you a step. Imitating his deep voice, you laugh slightly as you reply.

"Wheels up in thirty', and then you just leave the room like a mic drop.'

He just laughs as he places a chaste kiss on your forehead, reaching his arms around your waist to hold you tight. 'How was your shopping trip?'

'Cut short.'

'Yeah, sorry about that.' He replies as he pushes a piece of hair behind your ear.

'It's not your fault. I bought you a tie.'

'Pink?' He replies with a badly hidden grin.

'Salmon. I told you- it'll go with your grey suit.' You say as you wrap your arms around his shoulders, leaning on his chest.

'You like my grey suit, don't you.' He speaks with a smirk.

'I do.' You say as you reach up on your toes and move one hand to push his hair back off of his face where a loose strand had escaped his gel. 'Hi.' You mutter softly against his lips.

'Hi.' He replies equally as softly before closing the distance between your lips, a smile on his face as he pulls you even closer in one long, deep and needy kiss. 'I missed you this morning.' He mutters softly.

'I missed you too. I don't like waking up to an empty bed.' You reply as you lean back slightly, running your hands up and down his strong biceps.

'Does that mean you're gonna be sneaking into my hotel room tonight then?' His smile broadens as he runs his hands down your back to rest on your arse.

'Mhm.' You reply before connecting your lips in another kiss. 'Although I'd prefer it if you came to my room so that you're the one that has to sneak out early.'

He laughs heartily- the high-pitched laugh that not many people get to hear but never fails to warm your heart every time. 'Deal.'

'I'll see you on the plane.' You whisper against his lips before pushing back slightly and turning on your heels to make towards the door.

'See you soon baby.' He replies as you turn to look back at him with a smile before leaving his office.

— — —