Chapter 5: Heartbreak And Chaos

Tess here! Again! I'm awesome, right? You guys all love me? I'm your favorite character? No?

Okay, well, that's not gonna stop me from narrating.

So! It was now the day we would go back to Hogwarts. Hell yes! I loved Hogwarts! Yeah, we did a lot of schoolwork, but it was an awesome place.

So the other three narrators and I were all going on the Hogwarts Express. Xenia said a joke (I don't remember what it was), but we all started laughing.

When we were done laughing, Morana sighed. "Well, I'm not going to sit with you guys this year. I'm going to sit with Draco. But I promise you guys that I'll sit with you on the way home, though." Morana stopped walking in front of her compartment. She smiled. I guess she saw Draco. Then her smile melted. She started walking away, and going into a different compartment, slamming the door shut.

"What the hell?" I asked.

Xenia, Aura, and I looked into the compartment. Draco was in the compartment, all right. But he had his arm around Pansy.

"Oh no he didn't," Aura whispered.

"I think he did," Xenia said.

We all walked into the compartment that Morana was in. She was laying down on the seats, and was crying. We put ours and her stuff away, then we sat down. Xenia and I sat opposite of Morana, and Aura sat down next to her feet.

"Morana?" Aura asked, touching Morana's side gently.

Morana sniffled. "Di-did you see that? He-he kissed her. Pansy. He kissed her on the cheek. I...I can't believe he'd do this. He asks me out on a date, then he's off dating some other girl."

"Oh, you don't know that!" Aura said.

"Draco isn't the type to put his arm around everyone and kiss them on the cheek," Morana sniffled again. "I just..." Morana started crying into her jacket.

We heard a slight knock at the door. We looked at the door and saw Draco. He mouthed, "What's wrong with her?" pointing to Morana.

"Oh, nuh uh," Morana said. She stood up on her seat, got a blanket from her bag, surrounded herself in it, then laid back down, covering her face.

Draco opened the door. "Hey. Morana. What's wrong?" he asked sorta softly.

When Morana didn't reply Aura said, "I don't think she wants to talk to you." She looked at Morana. "Or anyone, really."

Draco walked to where Morana was, and he knelt down. "Hey," he said softer than I've ever heard his voice before. Morana moved the blanket so Draco could see her face. "Are you okay?"

Morana shook her head. "No."

"What happened?"

Morana hesitated. "Somebody...somebody broke my heart. I thought they would be nicer, but I guess I was wrong."

Draco stared into Morana's eyes, and she stared back. His eyes looked pitiful. "Okay. I'm sorry, Morana. That person...they're a real jerk. And they should be upset that they hurt you. Truly. Maybe if they knew they would be."

"Maybe."

Draco stood up, then left, leaving in the opposite direction he came.

"Well, damn," I said. "Morana..."

"Do you think he knows?" she asked. "That it's him?"

"Yeah, probably," Aura answered.

"Um...soooo..." Xenia began. "Um...so, how's life? Besides your boyfriend breaking up with you."