Chapter 11: Christmas In The Lightest Time

It was Christmas. Morana was at home with her family, since her mom and sister were home from Azkaban. Tess was home with her sister and her parents. Aura was still at Hogwarts with me because she didn't like her family. I understood. I hated her family, too. Especially since they call my kind "Mudbloods".

I stayed at Hogwarts, too. I liked the magical world more than the Muggle world. I wasn't trying to be mean to my parents. Luckily, they said it was okay. They were planning on going to America for a short while, and that they didn't want me to come. (Though why that was the case I knew not.) They left Christmas Eve Eve.

After Christmas I woke up and went to see Aura. I had her present. I had bought her something at Hogsmeade. Something I thought she might like.

I went to the girls' bathroom and found Aura, Morana, and Tess because everyone was home now for the first time in a while.

I noticed that Morana was holding a yellow box with a black bow. Tess was holding a blue box with a bronze bow. I was holding a red box with a gold bow. And Aura was holding a green box with a silver bow.

We all sat down, ready to exchange gifts.

"Okay," Morana said first. She gave her box to Tess. "It's for you, Insightful One."

Tess opened up her present, and smiled with her eyes wide. Morana got Tess a black shirt with the Hufflepuff symbol on it. She also got black jeans, and short black boots with a small heel. She got a silver chained necklace with a silver badger charm, a silver 'H' charm, and a yellow stone charm. And lastly, Tess got yarn fingerless gloves that were striped black and yellow.

"Oh my God!" Tess sounded excited. "Thank you so much, Morana!"

"I thought you would like it," Morana said, grinning a little.

"Okay," Tess said, putting on her necklace and gloves. "Give me a sec." When she finished, she gave me the blue box. "Open it."

I opened the box, and I smiled, too. In the box was a black shirt with the Ravenclaw symbol on it, blue jeans, and black sneakers. For accessories she got me earrings that were dangly, and they had bronze and blue stars. She also got me a silver ring with a blue gem, and silvery things around the gem that almost made it look like the way people draw the sun.

"Thanks, Tess!" I leaned over, and hugged her.

"You're welcome!" Tess smiled.

I put my earrings and ring on, then gave the red box to Aura. "It's yours."

Aura opened her present, and also looked happy to get what she got. I got her a black shirt with the Gryffindor symbol on it, red jeans, and black combat boots. For accessories I got her a gold chained necklace with a gold lion's face on it. I also got her a silver tiara with red gems on them.

"Thank you!" Aura said excitedly. She put the tiara on, and giggled. She also put the necklace on.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Okay," Aura gave the green box to Morana. "For you, Death Eater."

Morana opened the box. She got a little more stuff than us, but that was okay. I still loved my outfit. Aura got Morana a green shirt with the Slytherin symbol on it, black ripped-up jeans, and black boots with silver spikes on them. She also got a yarn hat with two green stripes, and in the middle was a silver stripe. She got earrings and a ring, each green with the Slytheirn symbol on it. Lastly, she got a silver chain necklace with a silver snake on it that had silver gems.

"Thanks, Disgraceful Malfoy," Morana smiled. She put on her earrings, ring, necklace, and hat. We were all smiling at each other, thankful of each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHRISTMAS IN THE LIGHTEST TIME