Chapter 20: Our Time To Shine

We ran after Peter, making sure we weren't seen. We kept running after him until we were far away and saw some trees.

"Show yourself!" I yelled, putting my right hand in front of me like a 'stop' sign.

Peter turned back into a human. He was on the ground on all fours facing away from us. He turned around frantically and looked up at us.

"Oh! You girls!" he said his voice squeaky like a mouse. "You...you can help me!"

"Why would I help a traitor like you?!" Aura yelled at him. She walked forward angrily, and Morana grabbed her arm so that she wouldn't attack Peter.

"Be-be-be-because! You are nice, kind girls, aren't you? A-and I don't want the Dark Lord to kill me!"

"You shouldn't have betrayed your friends, though!" Tess said. "They were your friends! You should want to protect them! Not betray them! But no. You ratted them out like the little bitch you are."

The last part she said really quietly, and it made her seem really scary.

Peter started wailing. "Oh, but I couldn't! I was scared!"

"If you were their true friend you wouldn't betray them," Morana growled. "You'd die by the hands of the Dark Lord himself in terrible, nasty ways before you betray your friends. My mother was a Death Eater, and some of her friends didn't like her after that. So they obviously weren't true friends."

"Your...your mother was a Death Eater?" Peter asked.

"Yes," Morana answered. "Miranda Drax."

Peter stared at Morana. "Oh, yes. Your mother was an excellent Death Eater. You...you look just like her."

"Hm. Normally I'd take that as a compliment. But coming from you? Doesn't f**king matter."

"You must have known my parents, too, then," Aura said.

"Who were your parents, young girl?"

"Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy."

"Oh, yes. You look just like your mother...except for your eyes... See?! You know me! Help me!"

"I don't know you!" Aura growled. "I've never seen you before today!"

"Oh, no. We met, you see. You were just a young infant. Your parents had brought you and your brother to Death Eater meetings."

Aura stared at Peter. "M...my parents brought Draco and me to Death Eater meetings?"

"Why, yes."

Morana stifled a laugh.

"Shut up, Morana," Aura said as calmly as she could while being really angry.

"But pleeeeaaaase help me!" Peter wailed.

Tess raised her right hand a little below shoulder level. "Suck my dick, Peter Pettigrew."

Oh, shit!

We all used our rings towards Peter. Our rings light up, then the bright light went to Peter. It was so bright I couldn't see. When the light died down Peter was gone.

"What?!" Tess shrieked. "Bu...but...oh no!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OUR TIME TO SHINE~~~~~~~~~~~