Chapter 6: I Can't Write The Full Chapter Title 'Cause Wattpad Won't Let Me

Hey. So, this app isn't letting me write the chapter title down because it's too long. So, here is the REAL chapter title:

Chapter 6: The Trouble With Draco And This (Kinda) Boring Ass Class I REALLY Don't NEED To Take

Enjoy! :)

THE TROUBLE WITH DRACO AND THIS (KINDA) BORING ASS CLASS I really DON'T need TO TAKE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: The feast did not help Morana, unfortunately. But fortunately Xenia hasn't been called a Mudblood yet this year, so that's good. Or not. Good for Xenia, bad for Morana.

So the next day was the first day of school, as it typically worked out. I was eating breakfast, which you kinda have to do.

I looked over at the Slytherin table, and I saw Draco entertaining the other Slytherins. Including Morana. As Harry walked by, Draco pretended to swoon. Probably because Harry passed out on the train yesterday.

I think Hermione said something to him by the way her body language was.

"Hey, Potter!" Morana's (maybe) ex-BFF Pansy shrieked at him. "Potter! The dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooo!" I saw Morana get up, and walk towards the Hufflepuff table. She sat down next to me.

"Ho, hey!" Justin, my fellow Hufflepuff, said. "She can't sit here!"

"Yes, she can," I said sternly, staring at Justin. "She doesn't want to sit with her House. Nobody in her House understands how she feels, or really cares. I'm helping her with that. Shut up before I hex you."

"Woo, okay, Tess. That's a bit much. Goin' a bit Slytherin, eh?"

"No. Maybe Gryffindor. Not Slytherin. That's you, you jerk."

I know. I was a bit harsh, but I was kinda cranky.

Justin got up and walked away. I looked at Morana, who had her head slumped on her crossed arms.

"Hey, you okay, Morana?" I calmly asked her.

"Mm, I don't know," Morana shlumped more into her arms.

"Heys," Xenia said, sitting down on the opposite side of me. "Here are your class schedules." She gave me the three extra papers in her hand. I gave Morana's to her. "Hey, have you guys seen Aura?"

"I think she overlept," I answered. I looked at my schedule for this year. Third years and older got to pick two other classes they wanted to do, so we now have more classes. My schedule was like this for that day:

Thursday
First Period- Divination
Second Period- Transfiguration
Third Period- Potions
Lunch
Fourth Period- Defense Against the Dark Arts
Fifth Period- Care of Magical Creatures

Something like that. The lunch might not have been in that spot, but that's essentially what it looked like for Thursday. Or at least for me.

"Hey, guys," I said to Xenia and Morana. "What are your extra two or so classes you're taking? I'm doing Care of Magical Creatures and Divination."

"I'm doing Care of Magical Creatures and Study of Ancient Runes," Morana answered. "So for first period I'm off."

"Yes!" Xenia exclaimed. "I'm doing Care of Magical Creatures and Arithmancy. So my first period you won't be seein' me! I'm excited to do Arithmancy!"

"Hey!" Aura panted as she ran to us. "I accidentally slept in."

"What the hell did you do last night?" Morana asked. "Did you stay up late so you slept in?"