Chapter 15: The Awesomeness Of Hermione Granger

Awww! Did you see the way Tess ended that chapter?! So sweet! But yeah. I think I'd have to agree with her.

Oh, hey. Aura, by the way. You probably would've figured that out anyway.

Oo! So, this chapter is the awesomeness of Hermione Granger. Yeah, well, she... Don't wanna give it away! Well...if you read the books you should know. If you saw the movie...well, it'd be close.

So anyway, I was so f**king scared of Sirius Black after that. I mean, wouldn't you be scared of your mom's cousin that murdered thirteen people?! Or just...somebody that killed thirteen people in general?! But the extra security really helped me get my shit together.

So this next part was...not too long after the end of Tess's chapter. It was, uh, the next day? I think? Well, something like that.

It was after Care of Magical Creatures that I truly fell in love with Hermione Granger.

Well, not in love, no. Like...loved her. Like, uh, she was your favorite sibling or cousin or something.

Anyway! We were walking back up to Hogwarts from Care of Magical Creatures. Tess was still trying to figure out what her Sirius Black vision meant, because some of the other ones she either didn't feel like sharing, or they just weren't worth looking into.

"He could be an Animagus," Xenia said. "Uh, we learned about those on the first day of school. But yeah, it's entirely possible that Sirius Black can turn into a black dog."

"Gr-eeeaaat," I said mostly to myself.

"Look at him blubber!" I heard Draco yell from behind us. We were in the castle and he was just inside the doors.

The four of us turned around to see what he was talking about.

"Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic?" Draco asked. "And he's supposed to be our teacher!"

"Hagrid's lost the case with Buckbeak," Tess whispered to us. "You know. With Draco's arm. Buckbeak's to be executed. Hagrid might be upset about that."

I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking furiously towards Draco. It happened a bit too fast, but I could still see it.

SMACK!

Hermione had slapped Draco across the face!

I officially loved her. And I was also wondering why I myself had never done that before.

But it was a really hard smack. Draco staggered a little bit from it. Which was pretty much saying something. When we were...seven? Eight? Something like that. When we were seven or eight I hit him in the arm as hard as I could, which was really hard for a kid that age, and he barely even moved.

I saw Hermione's hand raised again. "Don't you dare call Hagrid pathetic, you foul - you evil -"

"Ooh, shit," Xenia said. "Let's-let's get outta here. I'm scared of her now."

"Good idea," I said, a small smile on my face.

We turned around, and continued walking to go to Charms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE AWESOMENESS OF HERMIONE GRANGER

Skip skip skip skip! Alright! Easter holidays.

Yeah. Worst Easter I've ever had. And I have Lucius Malfoy as a father.

We had so much homework it was f**king ridiculous.

The four of us, the narrators, were all sitting at a table together in Study Hall.

"Help me!" I hissed at the three other girls.