Chapter 2

Time Skip 2 Years - 6 Months Until Entrance Exam

Izuku POV

Apparently my girlfriend was a demon and didn't tell me until we had already known each other for 3 years. I was a little hurt but I'm happy she had finally trusted me enough to tell me. I had completely accepted her and showed her that I didn't and wouldn't hate her. Knowing Nezuko she would constantly think that so I did something she didn't expect. I had her give me some of her blood and became a demon. It was a weird experience to say the least. My whole body felt hot for a few hours until it was finally done. After it finished I observed how it changed my look. I had black hair and eyes. I had fangs and was a bit taller. The demon transformation also strengthened my breath styles. And since my body healed quickly I didn't have to worry about it locking up anymore. Another thing I learned is my blood demon art. Thanks to my extensive training beforehand it didn't take long to unlock it. I named it absolute copy. If I get a sample of someone's blood and have it mix with mine then I can use that person's abilities. There is no time limit on the powers and they will stay with me always and grow along with me.

On another note Aizawa and Nemuri had visited frequently. They would come by and be great company for the two of us. They even brought a few more people for us to meet. It was only two people but they were a lot of fun to hang out with. They were Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic and Nezu the principal of UA. They were also great people. While Hizashi was loud most of the time he was pretty entertaining. He even taught me how to play the guitar and sing. And thanks to that I often had to give mini concerts to everyone for there enjoyment. Nezu, while slightly insane, was another fun person to have around. We often engaged in games of chess where we would be stuck in a stalemate with neither of us being able to win. It also terrified the three hero's whenever we were together because of how we're both pretty much insane.

"Nezuko come on! If we wanna get the groceries before the sale ends we have to leave now." I call out standing by the door.

"I'm coming! Just had to grab my purse

"I'm coming! Just had to grab my purse." she says coming from the hallway.

(she's wearing normal clothes though)

"You have the grocery list?" I ask.

"Yup. Let's go." she says grabbing my hand. We walk out of the house and down the mountain. We walk over to the mini garage I built at the base of the mountain since driving up and down a mountain wasn't that smart. I lift the garage door and walk over to my car.