Epilogue and Author's Note

~𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦~

The alarm wakes Jin up from his sleep for the third time this morning after he had snoozed it twice already.

He quickly shuts it off in fear of waking the baby up who was sleeping peacefully in the cradle.

Groaning, he gets up and washes his face, drying his hands and then walking towards his baby. She coincidentally looked like him- slightly plump lips and doe eyes. They had adopted her a year after their relationship. They had named her Jisoo. She was one year old now.

Smiling at her still sleeping, Jin makes his way to the living room.

Jazz music is playing from the radio and there is a clatter of pots and pans from the kitchen, coming from two people.

The blonde haired one is snapping at the bunny toothed guy.

"No one puts milk first in the cereal!"

The other one scoffs. "I do! I am older than you so listen to me!"

"Yeah, yeah. You act like a four year child in his diapers". The blonde one retorts while taking out a spoon and starting to eat.

The other one makes an offended noise. "You did not just say that! I will complain to Jinnie".

"Go ahead. I am clearly angel's favourite".

Jin chuckles softly from behind the wall.

This was what he had wanted.

Completely and fully.

A family with the people he loved the most.

Two years ago, when Taehyung had said yes to the polyamorous relationship- it was chaos at first. Though the Jeon family was happy, Taehyung's parents weren't that much. They weren't bad people but they were sceptical of the whole three people in a relationship idea.

It took them three months to finally talk to Jin and Jungkook and five more to come to their house.

The first few months were struggling- there was the question of which house to live in (Taehyung had agreed reluctantly to shift into Jin and Jungkook's previous apartment). There was also the problem of spending time with Jin. There were often quarrels between Taehyung and Jungkook that either one was spending too much time with Jin and not letting the other get close to Jin.

But after some time, it all got arranged naturally.

Yes, there were still some small fights here and there but the love they had for each other always won.

Taehyung and Jungkook had become like close brothers, arguing but always there for each other.

And the two loved Jin immensely while Jin loved the two equally and with all his heart.

This was their own happily ever after. Not like in the fairytales, but still theirs.

"Good morning!" Jin greets them, while walking into the kitchen.

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately turn their heads towards Jin, leaving whatever they were doing and standing beside the brown head.

"Good morning, baby. How was sleep? You had fallen asleep last night while feeding Jisoo so I had tucked you to bed while Taehyung had put Jisoo to sleep. Are you still tired?" Jungkook asks, a concerned look on his face.

"No, I am not. And thank you, yesterday was a bit tiring for me- I had to meet some editors and I had quite a lot of meetings. What about you both? Did you get good sleep?"