Chapter 8

I am lying on top of my step brother.

This is not good.

I try to shift around and move away from Jungkook hyung when something hard hits my thigh and I gasp.

Hyung groans underneath me.

"Jinnie. Stop moving. Right now".

I meekly nod my head and stop trying to get off hyung.

"Can you feel this?" Hyung pulls me higher so that the hard thing is touching my ass.

It doesn't take a genius to know that the 'hard thing' was hyung's long (and now that I have felt it, thick) member.

"H-hyung, I just took off your T-shirt. That's all-".

"And kissed my chest and stomach. I was just pretending to be asleep then, Jin". 

I close my eyes in embarrassment. 

"I am sorry, hyungie". 

Hyung furrows his eyebrows. "What happened? Why?"

"It was a mistake, I didn't mean to do it". 

It was a complete lie. Of course I meant to do it! I couldn't resist myself.

Jungkook hyung sighs heavily and then me lifts me off him and puts me down on the other side of the bed. 

"I don't even know what I was thinking". Hyung gets off the bed. "I am going to the washroom and you better get back to your own room". 

Hyung walks to the attached bathroom, leaving me on the bed. I didn't want to go. I wanted to cuddle with hyung again and sleep beside him. But I am pretty sure that hyung thought me as dirty now.

I retreat to my room with a heavy heart and barely contained tears.

I wanted to be be with hyungie but I don't think he wanted to be with me.

..........................................................................................

"Good morning!" Dad calls from the kitchen.

I murmur back a good morning.

I didn't have a good sleep last night and when I woke up my face was marked with dried tears.

"Jin, is everything okay?"

Slightly nodding my head, I sit on my seat and take a sip of my juice.

"Oh, what's wrong with both of you? Jungkook too came down the steps as if someone just told him that he was going to die today. He left for the office early. And you look the same. Though Jungkook looked worse".

Jungkook hyung was probably sad to know that his little step brother turned out dirty and creepy.

"Did something happen between both of you?" Dad asks and I shake my head. I didn't want Dad to be ashamed of me too.

He sighs. "Tell me if anything does happen, okay? Now, hurry up. It's my duty to drop you to school today".

......................................................................................................

When I sat on my usual front seat in my first class- which was Psychology 101, I realised we didn't have Shakespeare Out Loud today. Which means that I probably won't get to meet Taehyung or talk to him.

The day passed by quickly and soon it was lunch. Jackson waved me over to our usual lunch table.

"Hey! Ken has this bio project to work on so he'll be late. Is everything fine with you dude?"