Chapter 32 (PT.2)

THE FINALE!!

Taehyung stands in his art studio now, after a shower and in a formal attire. His blonde hair was parted and he was surveying the place with his arms crossed. 

This studio was the place where he unleashed his pain and memories. His love and hurt. Each picture or photo had a significance. Earlier, before he met Jin, his works used to be on suffering- of the feeling of being judged.

But after he met his angel, his works took a happier tone. From depressing shades to brighter colours. From pictures of people in the graveyard, crying beside a coffin to children laughing and eating candy.

V's Carnival of Beauty. 

Hidden within various pictures and portraits were snapshots of someone, taken secretly when the other had been looking away. 

"Sir, should I let the people in?" His assistant, Yeonjun asks- pointing to the line of people outside who had bought tickets for the exhibition. 

This was just one of the many other exhibitions he had once in a while. His best friend Jimin used to help him but today he had gone for a date with the Namjoon guy.

Taehyung nodded and walked away inside his office- he would interact with the people later.

Once inside the room, he sat down and stared at the photo on the desk.

Jin was smiling, pointing towards something in the sky. 

Taehyung would like to say he was partly lucky- he had met his angel after a year. He had the chance of telling Jin that he loved him. To make love to him. Even if it were under the effects of alcohol, the love he had for Jin was true.

He had slept happily, arms tightly around Jin's waist, sheets covering the two. He almost had believed in a happily ever after. 

Until he woke up in the morning and heard Jin speaking lovingly to someone else on the phone. Until he saw photographs of his angel kissing someone. Until his angel himself had confirmed the fact that he was in a relationship with someone else. His own brother to be exact.

Taehyung

I never wanted to leave Jin on the bed, alone and crying, after we had just made love the night before.

But everything was getting too much. And though alcohol wasn't a huge part of it, my mind was still in a haze. And then suddenly getting hit with the information that I slept with the guy I have loved for four years, haven't talked to for more than 365 days and who was in a relationship with someone else- I couldn't bear it.

And then Jin had suggested....a polygamous relationship. What the hell was that?

Why would I even want to share Jin with someone else? Especially someone as annoying as the bunny faced guy who could never stop glaring at me.

Maybe for Jin, me loving him wasn't a big deal but I was serious about my feelings for him. Hell, I had even thought of marrying him.

I couldn't bear to see him with someone else.

Yes, I could have handled the situation better but .... I was drunk and fed with too much information at once.

And now I was feeling remorseful.

How must Jin be feeling right now?

I literally just left him after having sex. Did he think I only used him?

Shaking my head, I get up and walk out of the suddenly stuffy room to the terrace above. The place had a cafe too but I chose to go near the edge, sitting on the bench near the roof.