Chapter 22 Serious Business

Start from the beginning

'Sweet?', Regan asked. 'It was super hot. If someone did that for me I would'

'Stop right there' I laughed.

'I took some pictures of you and Ashley when you didnt notice. Something I can think of and maybe photoshop when Im back home'.

'Sneaky, but show me'.

I was curious how the photos turned out.

Regan unlocked her phone and showed me. One picture was Ashley who apparently was staring at me during dinner.

'I wish someone would stare at me like that', Regan sighed.

She was right. That picture says it all. The look in her eyes when she stares really showes the love.

An other photo was me and Ashley kissing in my room.

'So this was why you came in?'

'Yeah, I think Im gonna photoshop this one. My head over yours', Regan laughed.

I was going to text Ashley that Regan took pictures of us when we didnt notice. But her profile picture was the last photo, Regan showed me. Me and her kissing.

Apparently Regan saw I was looking at her profile picture.

'She uploaded that one to instagram too with the caption 'Nights to remember'.

I opened the app and she did. Ashley was popular at school so she did have a lot followers. And they were all going to see this...

First I was kind of mad but I realised maybe this was the best way to show we were dating.

Me and Regan were in my room. It was late, we watched movies and now we were supposed to sleep but we couldnt.

Suddenly Regan started laughing.

'What?'

'You know, your mom told me she found Ashley's bra in your room earlier. Not so innocent as I thought', she chuckled.

'Shut up', I grinned and threw my pillow to her head.

'Did they feel good?'

'Seriously Regan stop', I pleaded.

'I bet they did. Now you know why Im a lesbian' she smirked.

My phone lit up. Regan saw it and said 'who would text you at this time?' and took my phone. I tried to get it back but she was too strong.

'Ooh Ashley', Regan teased.

I already know it was Ashley.

I was lucky Regan didnt know the code to unlock my phone.

'At least you can tell me what she sent you'.

'Fine. Ashley always sends me goodmorning and goodnights snaps via snapchat. She says she does it so I know someone cares'.

'Serious relationship goals. Too bad you want her', Regan said and I laughed.

---------

I knocked on Ashley's door and she opened it.

She stared at me with her mouth wide open.

'Gorgeous. Too bad I cant take that dress off'

'Maybe later' I teased.

'I guess I will behave tonight then', Ashley smirked.

We were in her bedroom. 'Sorry I still have to change. I found out I had to drive my sister there and I argued about it with my mom but unfortunately...You lay down on the bed and look adorable.'